This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
AllChemist is a pale yellow humanoid with a conical head shape. He has brown shoulder length hair that grow from top of his head and cover most of his face. He wears metal braces and shoe soles, green, black and white clothing and a green headband which keeps his hair in place.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his belt.
- Chemical Mixing Skill- AllChemist is highly skilled in mixing of chemicals and is highly versatile when it comes to what he can do with small amount of ingredients he always has at his disposal, although Ben mostly uses him to create explosives and medicine.
- Immence Chemical Knowledge- AllChemist's innate knowledge allows him to know what everything around him is composed of.
- Scrawny Physique- Due to his scrawny physique AllChemist isn't fit for close combat scenarios.
- Eye Sensitivity- AllChemist's eyes are sensitive to sun light and other bright lights. His hair is meant to keep most of the light away while still letting him see, granted nothing lifts up his hair or he isn't forced to look at bright lights.
Despite what their appearance may suggest to humans, Brujians aren't magic users. Their planet also isn't part of the Anur System. Brujians aren't used to bright lights because their cities are located inside mountains and underground tunnels, with their only source of light consisting of several bioluminescent fungi. They only occasionally go outside, and the ones that go outside are usually the ones with naturally longer brims. The Brujians that never venture outside like to style their hair into a ponytail. Brujians are regarded as some of the best pharmacists in their sector of the galaxy, supplying medicine to a vast number of alien species.
- If Ben transforms into AllChemist outside at night or in any dark area, his hair will be automatically styled into a ponytail.