Archeagle is a humanoid alien resembling a bird. He has sharp, yellow claws on each limb and a beak. He wears a gold, black and green armor. He also has glowing, blue wings and tail.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his belt.
- Healing- Archeagle can heal most physical injuries, as well as sicknesses. It works in long distances, but is more effective if the target is in contact.
- Boosting- Archeagle can temporarily increase strength and speed of his allies, more effectively on mana-wielding allies. Can also be used offensively to charge up opponents to the point where they explode or tire out.
- Regeneration- Archeagle's body rapidly generates mana, which heals him every time he gets injured. This includes lost limbs and damage of vitals organs.
- Depleting Mana- Every time Archeagle heals/buffs someone, he uses a bit of mana. This means that if his usage rate is higher than the rate of mana generation, he will eventually tire out, losing all abilities that require energy.
Angetridaes are highly intelligent and work as healers for ally races.
- Females are the dominant sex of this species.