Armodrillo is an armadillo-like humanoid with what looks to be yellow plates of armor on his shoulders, forearms, legs, back, head, and tail. His skin is light grey, and his eyes are green. He wears a black shirt with a large green stripe. He wears fingerless gloves of the same colors and has sharp claw on each of his fingers and toes. His armor is attached to him by what looks like bolts, and he has jackhammer parts for elbows.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Drilling/Digging Abilities- Armodrillo's armor around his hands have built-in drills, which allow him to drill through solid objects or burrow underground quickly.
- Tremor Creation- Armodrillo can create tremors by slamming his hands on the ground and pumping the jackhammer pistons on his elbows.
- Enhanced Durability- Armodrillo's armor provides him extra durability.
- Electricity- Armodrillo can be knocked out by electricity or can be stopped from moving.
- Acid- Armodrillo's armor can be corroded by acids.
- Slamworm- Slamworm is Armodrillo's natural predator.
- In Chapter 1: Alienated (Page 46- 50), Armodrillo created a large tremor, causing the Way Bad to fall on its own broken bone, killing it.
- Chapter 1: Alienated (first appearance)
- Armodrillo's new design was drawn by Alex.
- Armodrillo was designed to look more organic, an ongoing theme of the new alien designs.
- Armodrillo is ten feet tall.