BallPit is a humanoid transformation that consists of a clear shell with multicolored spheres underneath. He wears a green and black suit with white accents and white spheres surrounding the orb on his chest.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.
- Sphere Manipulation- BallPit can control and manipulate the sphere in his body. With these balls he can build platforms and swarm enemies with them.
- Limb Extension- BallPit can redirect the spheres in his body to extend a limb.
- Sphere Density- BallPit's spheres have a good degree of durability and strength.
- Enhanced Awareness- BallPit is aware of where all his spheres are even when he's on the other side of a planet.
- Enhanced Agility- BallPit is extremely athletic.
- Flexible Joints- Ballpit is able to bend and flex his body however he desires. He can freely rotate his joints 360°.
- Vulnerable Head- BallPit's head can't alter due to it being the only solid piece on his body, leaving him vulnerable if his head is detached.
- Lack of Strength- While his balls are strong, BallPit himself doesn't possess any form of strength.
- Cenculianra- The Cenculianra is BallPit's natural predator. Cenculianras are large frog-like creatures that consumes Sphere Den'Oids.
As BallPit, Ben gains a more happy-go-lucky personality.
On the wide ocean planet Den’Odia lives the Sphere Den’Oids, The one of two intelligent humanoid species. The Sphere Den’Oids were one half of an ancient Segmentapede species that evolved on land masses during the planet's splitting and developing oceans. Originally known for highly entertaining shows and performances, they have since become highly developed with technology and their resources, having some of the most extensive markets and trading in their side of the Galaxy. Currently the Sphere Den’Oids live with the Quay Den’Oids after they became less distant, becoming a much stronger society in the process. As well as using currently developing technology to further explore their planet's ocean depths.
- BallPit is based on both Buggy the Star Clown and the user of the Beri Beri No Mi from One Piece.
- Den'Odia's geography is based on the World Map of One Piece.
- BallPit is an experienced juggler, making him a suitable transformation for parties.
- BallPit is genetically linked to and comes from the same planet as Fishstick.