Bathoven is a humanoid bat with pink fur and skin. He has large black ears and a purple nose. His wings resemble musical notes on a scale. He has a black tail with four spikes and an opening by the tip of the tail. He wears a green, black, and white uniform.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Hypnotic Singing- Bathoven can utilize music to influence the minds of others.
- Flight- Bathoven's wings allow him to fly.
- Echolocation- Like Earth bats, Bathoven can emit high-frequency sound waves to detect objects and people and navigate his surroundings.
- Voice Mimicry- Bathoven can imitate the sounds of others with great accuracy.
- Low Frequency Sounds- Low frequency sounds will give Bathoven painful headaches, incapacitating him.
Classicermani is a planet of vast caves and lush forests full of fruits and various insects, with short days. The Chiroptera Ludwi are a music-loving race, and will constantly hum, sing, and even make instruments.
- Bathoven's name is a combination of bat and the famous classical composer, Ludwig van Beethoven's last name.