Benwolf is a humanoid canine-like transformation that closely resembles a werewolf. He has grey fur and a long black mane, with a long black tail. He has spiked shoulders and elbows and three sharp black claws. He has a long snout with a quadruple-hinged jaw. He wears a white, black, and green uniform.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his stomach.
- Sonic Howl- Benwolf can emit a powerful ultrasonic howl by separating his jaw into four. This can also be used to reflect incoming projectiles and can even be used to propel himself upwards as a form of propulsion. It's strong enough to break rocks or metal.
- Enhanced Biology- Benwolf possesses enhanced physical characteristics such as enhanced strength, speed, agility, and durability that far outclass those of a human.
- Strong Bite- Benwolf has strong jaws that can deliver a powerful bite force.
- Enhanced Senses- Benwolf possesses an incredible sense of smell and hearing.
- Night Vision - Benwolf has extraordinary night vision.
- Sharp Claws- Benwolf's claws are strong enough to scratch metal.
- Prehensile Claws- Benwolf possesses claws that are prehensile.
- Expert Tracker- Benwolf's senses of smell and hearing give him strong tracking and detection capabilities.
- Corrodium Immunity- Benwolf is immune to the negative effects of Corrodium.
- Sensitive Hearing- Benwolf's enhanced sense of hearing makes him highly susceptible to loud sounds.
- Detained Snout- Benwolf cannot use his sonic howl if his jaws have been forcibly shut.
The Loboans are the dominant species of Luna Lobo and live in packs of six to twelve. They are expert hunters who use their athleticism and strategies to catch nearly anything for food or sport.
- In Omniverse, Ben called Benwolf "Blitzwolfer" in an attempt to throw off Kai due to embarrassment he felt that she remembered the name. Prior to 5YL, Ben went back to calling him Benwolf.
- Benwolf is a play on the name of an Old English epic poem from 1815, Beowulf.