Big Chill is a blue and black insect humanoid alien with navy-blue wings, green eyes, and dark blue fur on the top of his shoulders to the bottom of his thighs. Big Chill has light blue spots on his forelimbs, antennas, claws, and head.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his left shoulder.
- Flight- Big Chill's wings allow him to fly great distances.
- Cryokinesis- Big Chill can breathe out a freezing cold wind, which can leave opponents frozen solid. He also has the ability to shoot ice beams out of his hands.
- Intangibility- Big Chill can make every molecule in his body intangible, which allows him to phase through solid objects. He is able to freeze the things he phases through due to his subzero temperature.
- Temperature Resistance- Big Chill is immune to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Strong Bite- Big Chill's bite can easily tear through substances like metal.
- Electricity- Electricity can be used to hurt him only when he is tangible.
- Heated Enemies- Big Chill's freeze breath does not work on enemies with a high internal or external temperature.
- Off-Guard Intangibility- Big Chill can't use his intangibility is he's caught off-guard.
- Intangible Enemies- Big Chill's intangibility is canceled out if his opponent is intangible.
- Psycholeopterrans- The Psycholeopterrans, due to their predatory relationship to the Necrofriggian, have evolved to surpass Big Chill's natural abilities, placing him at a great disadvantage.
- Maternal Instincts- Every couple of decades Big Chill will lay eggs, having the DNA take control of Ben's actions and force him to act maternal and hostile during the process.
By Experiment 10
By Experiment 10
- Big Chill is the "mother" of Ben's fourteen Necrofriggian offspring. They are currently six years old in 5YL.