Big Chill is a blue and black insect humanoid alien with navy-blue wings, green eyes, and dark blue fur on the top of his shoulders to the bottom of his thighs. Big Chill has light blue spots on his forelimbs, antennas, claws, and head.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his left shoulder.
- Flight- Big Chill's wings allow him to fly great distances.
- Cryokinesis- Big Chill can breathe out a freezing cold wind, which can leave opponents frozen solid. He also has the ability to shoot ice beams out of his hands, and freeze things just by touching them.
- Intangibility- Big Chill can make every molecule in his body intangible, which allows him to phase through solid objects. He is able to freeze the things he phases through due to his subzero temperature.
- Sharp Claws- Big Chill has claws capable of ripping through meat and metal easily.
- Enhanced Strength- Big Chill possesses strength capable of breaking or crushing iron effortlessly.
- Enhanced Durability- Big Chill is durable enough to withstand laser blasts.
- Temperature Resistance- Big Chill is immune to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Strong Bite- Big Chill's bite can easily tear through substances like metal.
- Underwater Breathing- Big Chill is capable of breathing underwater.
- Space Survivability- Big Chill can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Electricity- Electricity can be used to hurt him, but only when he is tangible.
- Heated Enemies- Big Chill's freeze breath does not work on enemies with a high internal or external temperature.
- Off-Guard Intangibility- Big Chill can't use his intangibility if he's caught off-guard.
- Intangible Enemies- Big Chill's intangibility is canceled out if his opponent is also intangible.
- Psycholeopterrans- The Psycholeopterrans, due to their predatory relationship to the Necrofriggian, have evolved to surpass Big Chill's natural abilities, placing him at a great disadvantage.
- Maternal Instincts- Every couple of decades, Big Chill will lay eggs, having the DNA take control of Ben's actions and force him to act maternal and hostile during the process.
By Experiment 10
By Experiment 10
- Big Chill is the “mother” of fourteen Necrofriggian children. They are currently six years old in 5YL and Ben visits them, albeit very infrequently. This is explained in the And Beyond episode on Big Chill's homeworld, Kylmyys.