Bloodline starts as a small white glob that resembles a white blood cell, with one small eye.
When oxidized, Bloodline is a large red glob that resembles a red blood cell. He has three eyes along with red spikes on his head that are made of rust.
The Omnitrix Symbol is located on his stomach.
- Rust Absorption- Bloodline is able to consume rusted metals.
- Spike Growth- Bloodline is able to grow spikes on the back of his head; these spikes are stronger than steel.
- Enhanced Flexibility- Bloodline can twist and contort his body in a multitude of ways.
- Cold and Dry Environments- Bloodline struggles in both cold, as well as dry environments.
- Bloodline's species, the Sanguis, travel from planet to planet consuming oxidized metals, so they do not have a true home.
- Bloodline acts as a cleanup transformation, rather than a transformation meant for combat.
- Bloodline bears a similarity to Gluto.