Bloxx is a tall alien that resembles a gorilla. His hands, shoulders, and feet are blue, and he has hexagonal holes on his arms and legs that secrete a concrete-like material. His arms, legs, and back are red. His jaw and head crest are white, while his eyes are green with black markings. He also has three white cube shapes on his chest.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chin.
- Hexagon Block Generation- Bloxx can secrete white, concrete-like material from various parts of his body into hexagon-shaped molds, which cool to become concrete-like blocks.
- Hexagon Block Control- Bloxx has telepathic control over the blocks he creates. He can reshape the segments into tools, weapons, and armor. While he controls his own minerals telepathically, he cannot control other minerals that did not originate from his body.
- Armor Generation- Bloxx is capable of covering certain parts of his body with his blocks creating a sort of armor, while covered he is protected for most enemy attacks.
- Elasticity- Bloxx is able to rapidly stretch his limbs as he pleases.
- Enhanced Dexterity- Bloxx is capable of creating large hands for extra dexterity.
- Enhanced Strength- Because Bloxx's hands are made of a hard concrete-like material, his hands carry more of a punch to them.
- Vulnerability- Without the coverage of his protective blocks, he is frail and can be damaged quite easily.
- Shortly after the Skirmish in Invader Zim's Dimension, Ben used Bloxx to create a new wing for the heavily damaged Plumber Ship, while Kevin used his abilities to seal it on, repairing it.
- Bloxx was used offscreen between Chapters 6 and 7, but has not actually appeared in a Chapter yet.
- Bloxx's first 5 Years Later design is greatly different from his original design featured in the cartoon.
- Bloxx was heavily changed because The Ink Tank felt the original version of Bloxx didn't fit within the Ben 10 Universe.