This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Bouldercrash is a humanoid alien with sharp teeth and a blue, viscous skin. Covering his body are materials that he has processed and manipulated into armor, commonly rocks and similar minerals. His right arm is a cannon, being constructed of rocks and capable of firing ammunition gathered from the environment.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Shapeshifting- Bouldercrash can manipulate his fluid-like body at will, being capable of stretching his body to reach for materials to disassemble and make into armor or ammunition.
- Adhesive Skin- Bouldercrash can make his body adhesive at will, allowing the raw materials that he has scavenged to adhere to his body.
- Sharp Teeth- Bouldercrash possesses sharp teeth, being durable enough to consume minerals and tear apart steel.
- Enhanced Durability- Bouldercrash is capable of mining materials around him to create highly resilient armor from the environment around him.
- Projectiles- Bouldercrash is able to launch the materials he has harvested through a cannon positioned on his right arm. He proceeds to fire the harvested material at its target with great force.
- Camouflage- Bouldercrash is capable of camouflaging into his surroundings by positioning his armor to act as a shell, helping him blend in with the environment.
- Durability- Bouldercrash's body, when not protected by his armor, isn't very durable, being highly susceptible to damage.
- Environment- Due to Bouldercrash's armor needing to be mined from the surrounding environment, Bouldercrash is dependent on the environment possessing materials that he can mine armor and other materials from. If none exists, he is at a significant disadvantage. The Omnitrix supplies Bouldercrash with several minerals upon transformation in an effort to combat this weakness.
- Material Composition- Bouldercrash cannot process materials that are incredibly durable, with elements such as Taydenite being too durable for him to process.
Similar to Rath and UltraViolent, Bouldercrash's mannerisms and personality can at times overwhelm Ben, leading him to become increasingly verbose, swearing frequently and at times compulsively mentioning apparently random facts, akin to Tourette syndrome. Bouldercrash is a tad dim-witted, tending to talk for the sake of talking.
- The Mimetiterran homeworld of Geawde III is their third homeworld, with Geawde I falling apart, forcing the species to migrate, and Geawde II being invaded and ravaged by the Incurseans.
- Mimetiterrans are considered one of the rudest species in the galaxy, being close contenders with the Appoplexians and the Atrocians.