Callus is a burly, top-heavy humanoid alien that stands at about seven feet tall. He has pinkish-brown skin on his face, chest, and hands, and a mottled purple muscle carapace on his arms, back, and feet. His arms are considerably longer than his legs. He has a singular green eye in the center of his face and a wide mouth with four teeth protruding upwards. There are numerous bumps and spikes over his body, and he notably has two thumbs on each hand. He wears black, white, and green shorts.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his waist.
- Enhanced Strength- Callus possesses immense strength.
- Rapid Regeneration- Callus can constantly regenerate his skin after sustaining damage.
- Complete Muscle Control- Callus has complete control over his muscles, allowing him to freely manipulate and alter his muscle tissue.
- Density Bulking- Callus can use his thick, dense muscles as armor and even bounce back attacks.
- Heavy Breathing- His body has a low level of oxygenated blood, but due to being mostly muscle, he needs to be constantly breathing heavily to get enough oxygen.
- Low Intelligence- Callus and his species possess below average intelligence.
Nogrog was visited by the Eradicators, and, deemed to be a threat to the Kryptonian hierarchy, was promptly attacked.
- Episode 5: Krypton and Vegeta (first appearance)
- Callus is meant to be "The Muscle" of Playlist 68, filling a similar role to Four Arms or Humungousaur.
- Callus shares a home planet with OnionHead, however the two species are unable to communicate due to a language barrier.