Cannonbolt is a bulky and wide humanoid alien with white and black skin, He has yellow plated armor over his body covering his shoulders, back, and head.
The Omnitrix is located on his left shoulder.
- Defensive Curl- Cannonbolt can curl himself into a ball with his armored plating surrounding him, making him nearly impenetrable.
- Rolling- Cannonbolt can roll at high speeds while in his defensive curl, making him able to collide with things with a ton of force.
- Magnetic Sensing- Cannonbolt is able to sense where he is going while rolling using the magnetic field of the planet he is currently on.
- Enhanced Durability- Cannonbolt's durability allows him to take the impact of even reentry to the Earth's orbit without damage.
- Momentum- Cannonbolt is subjected to the physical laws of reflection and conservation of momentum, meaning that he has difficulty stopping or controlling his direction if he picks up speed.
- Heavy Plating- Cannonbolt's bipedal form is top-heavy, making him very slow. However, he can use his ball form to enhance his agility.
- Sticky Surface- Cannonbolt can be held in place by sticky surfaces.
- He was the first alien unlocked which wasn't part of Playlist One.
- Cannonbolt's ball form is similar to Samus Aran's Morph Ball ability from the Metroid games.
- When Ben gained an Ultimatrix, Cannonbolt was one of the aliens that were given an Ultimate Form. However, many fans complained about the fact Ultimate Cannonbolt was basically only a recolor of his previous form with spikes on his armor plating.
- Kuro has confirmed to dislike Cannonbolt's Ultimate Form.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.