ChemiKill is a yellow-skinned humanoid transformation. He has a lean build, with parts of his body being completely bone. He has 4 eyes with only an upper jawline. He wears a black, green, and white uniform.
The Omnitrix symbol is located underneath his ribcage on his chest, which he can get to by clearing away his ribs.
- Enhanced Agility- ChemiKill's lean and flexible build allows him to perform highly agile maneuvers.
- Enhanced Durability- ChemiKill possess impressive durability, allowing him to shrug off strong hits.
- Sharp Claws- ChemiKill has small, sharp claws that can cut through many materials.
- Elbow Blades- ChemiKill has very sharp, large blades on his elbows.
- Poison Immunity- ChemiKill is immune to the effects of most poisons and toxins.
- Radiation Immunity- ChemiKill is immune to the harmful effects of radiation.
ChemiKill's planet used to thrive with color and life until a uranium-filled volcano erupted, spreading radiation across the planet and killing most of its life. This resulted in the planet being deemed inhospitable, and it was quarantined. However, some natives did survive and, over time, mutated and adapted to survive in their new irradiated and petrified planet.
- ChemiKill's design was inspired by the mutations caused by the toxic waste in the Simpsons.