Chromastone is a purple crystalized humanoid with magenta crystals on his forehead, arms, and back. He has red, blue, and green crystals protruding from his shoulders and wrists. Chromastone wears green, black, and white leggings, as well as a green and white neckguard, along with a black and green upper uniform on the lower section of his shoulders and the sides of his upper chest.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his neck guard.
- Energy Absorption-Chromastone is able to absorb energy to a limited extent.
- Ultraviolet Beams-Chromastone is able to expel energy from his body in a form of ultraviolet beams.
- Energy Manipulation-Chromastone can manipulate energy he absorbs into a shield, storing them in his fist, or project them in a 360-degree radius.
- Force Field Generation- Chromastone is capable of generating a force field out of light for extra defense.
- Light Generation- Chromastone is capable of illuminating his hands like a torch light.
- Radioactive Immunity- Chromastone is immune to the lethal effects of radiation.
- Enhanced Durability- Chromastone's crystalline skin is able to take blows from heavy hitters.
- Enhanced Strength- Chromastone possesses enhanced strength, allowing him to easily overpower strong opponents.
- Space Survivability- Chromastone can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Flight-Chromastone can fly, leaving a prismatic trail behind him.
- Mana Immunity-Chromastone cannot be hurt by normal amount of Mana.
- Ecto-Energy- Chromastone's body is unable to absorb ecto-energy-based attacks.
- In Chapter 3: Reunion (Page 17- 18), Chromastone was defeated by Vlad Plasmius.
- In Chapter 7: Fold a video of Chromastone's fight with Vlad was seen on a hologram displayed by the Omnitrix.
- Chromastone is genetically linked to Diamondhead, another one of Ben's transformations.
- Chromastone and Sugilite are the only Crystalsapiens in existence.