Cinder Snake has a grey ash-like body, that has the shape and physiology of a snake. He has three green eyes with pupils and a black head covering with two green and white circle patterns, as well as a green pentagon pad. His physiology transitions more from a solid substance, to a more gaseous one the further away from the head it goes
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.
- Ash Manipulation- Cinder Snake can shoot balls of burned ash from his mouth as well as clouds of a toxic smoke.
- Body Manipulation- Because of his ash like body he can slip through tight space.
- Regeneration- He can pull his body back together if dispersed.
- Unstable anatomy- Because of his ash like body physical attacks can easily disperse his form and water can seriously hurt him.
While Solitudinem is mostly a desert, the Ciniserpents live in caves full of natural sugar deposits that they feed on.
- Ciniserpent come from the latin word for ash and the word serpent. Solitudinem is latin for desert.
- He is based on a sugar reaction that creates a long ash snake.