Crashhopper is a tall, humanoid alien, resembling a grasshopper. He has light green, insect-like skin and wears a green and black suit. His knees are connected with feet with a membrane.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on the left side of his collar.
- Enhanced Jumping- Due to his relatively long and muscular legs, Crashhopper is able to jump extremely long distances, leaving behind a shock wave.
- Thick Skull- Crashhopper's skull is hard as steel, and he is full of shock absorbing viscous matter that cushion the impact on his internal organs.
- Wall Crawling- The claws on his arms and legs can dig into hard surfaces, allowing Crashhopper to scale walls and other tall structures.
- High Altitudes- Crashhopper is unable to jump from high Altitudes.
- Impulsive Muscle Movement- If Crashhopper is hit a certain way in his legs, he will automatically move backwards.
- Mucilator- Mucilator is the natural predator of Orthopterrans, as their highly durable bodies and adhesive sacs allow them to endure attacks and easily capture their prey.
- Chirp, Eve, and Crashhopper's species are from the same planet.
- A female Orthopterran was briefly seen in Chapter 3: Reunion.