Ditto is a small, rubbery alien. He has three fins protruding from the top of his head and both sides on his face. His body is covered in a black, green, and white color scheme with three nodes on his stomach.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his left hand.
- Self-Duplication- Ditto is capable of duplicating himself over and over a seemingly-unlimited amount of times.
- Telepathy (Clones)- Ditto has the ability to telepathically communicate with his clones.
- Sensory Web- The white nodes on Ditto's stomach are extended sensor nodes that assist the sensory web that connected all of Ditto's clones. The sensory web allow clones to share senses and physical sensations, such as pain.
- Underwater Breathing- Ditto can breathe underwater.
- Linked Nervous System- If one Ditto gets hurt or killed, all of them do.
- Transformation Block- Ben can't change back into human form or into another alien if the clones aren't in the same area.
- Panuncian- Panunicans are Ditto's natural predator and also possess self-duplication abilities.
In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 5), 16-year-old Ditto was shown containing the Anihilaarg in his hands.
- Ditto was the first alien Ben was obsessed with, as he transformed into him several times the first day he discovered this form. This is similar to his unhealthy obsession with Feedback when he was 11, an obsession that led him to lose the transformation for years.