This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Enviro-Mental is a tall, plant-like transformation that stands at seven feet tall without his tendrils out. His body is various shades of brown, with a body shape that resembles a pea pod. He has four limbs that resemble roots, with three small feelers on each limb and on his lower body.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.
- Vegetation Control- Enviro-Mental can control vegetation mentally in a variety of ways, such as vines, roots, branches, and entire tree trunks.
- Biome Creation- Enviro-Mental can create either forest or jungle biomes within a 5-mile radius. He creates these by rooting his tendrils into the ground and creating plant-life using his feelers, which are actually seed pods that can create a variety of plant-life.
- Immobility- When rooted, Enviro-Mental is unable to move himself around.
- Inhospitable Environment- If the environment he's trying to create is in an area that is toxic or without any life, he'll have a much more difficult time growing vegetation.
The Klyipians' home planet Klyplon is a massive planet that is constantly changing due to the Klyipians' vegetation control and manipulation. All plant-life on the planet is created by the Klyipians, with the planet consisting of 80% water, and the other 20% of the total landmass being mountainous.
- Any created vegetation still connected to his tendrils will disappear after transforming back to human form.
- However, if he disconnects his tendrils before transforming back, the plant-life he created will still remain.
- The Klyipians possess a life-infused energy similar to The Green from DC Comics.