FANDOM


Enviro-Mental is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Klyipian from the planet Klyplon in the Andromeda Galaxy in 5 Years Later.

Appearance

Enviro-Mental is a tall, plant-like transformation that stands at seven feet tall without his tendrils out. His body is various shades of brown, with a bodyshape that resembles a pea pod. He has four limbs that resemble roots with three small feelers on each limb and on his lower body.

The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.

Abilities

  • Vegetation Control- Enviro-Mental can control vegetation mentally in a variety of ways, such as vines, roots, branches, and entire tree trunks.
    • Biome Creation- Enviro-Mental can create either forest or jungle biomes within a 5-mile radius. He creates these by rooting his tendrils into the ground and creating plant-life using his feelers, which are actually seed pods that can create a variety of plant-life.

Weaknesses

  • Immobility- When rooted, Enviro-Mental is unable to move himself around.
  • Inhospitable Environment- If the environment he's trying to create is in an area that is toxic or without any life, he'll have a much more difficult time growing vegetation.

Mythology

The Klyipians' home planet Klyplon is a massive planet that is constantly changing due to the Klyipians' vegetation control and manipulation. All plant-life on the planet is created by the Klyipians, with the planet consisting of 80% water, and the other 20% of the total landmass being mountainous.

History

None

Appearances

None

Trivia

  • Any created vegetation still connected to his tendrils will disappear after transforming back to human form.
    • However, if he disconnects his tendrils before transforming back, the plant-life he created will still remain.
  • The Klyipians possess a life-infused energy similar to The Green from DC comics.

Ben's Arsenal
Playlists 1 - 19
Playlists 20 - 39
Playlists 40 - 59
Playlists 60 - 79
Playlists 80 - 99

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.