Methanos is the second episode of And Beyond.
- R300 Orion IT Systems Model V04 goes onto an extra dimensional trip after being damaged.
- Prit (Debut)
- Lurch (Debut)
- Acidgrime (Debut)
- Wohrt (Debut, death)
- Planet has a highly toxic atmosphere full of methane which the Methanosian's have learned to generate, giving them their pyrokinetic abilities.
- All sentient life on the planet are full of a unique chemical compound known as Ziellphyll, which gives them sentience and distinguishes them from other plants on the planet.
- Not all Ziellphyll-filled species are sapient, with most being more associated with the mental capacity of a wild animal. Only the Methanosian and Xolbrine have sapience.
- Methanosian's have several different forms
- Start out in a small "Pod Form"
- Next they quickly grow into their "Budding Form", which is the form that Swampfire was in for Ben 10 Alien Force up to Omniverse.
- The Blossomed Form we see Swampfire go through in Ben 10 Omniverse, is known as their "Bloom Form" and is their mature state.
- When they get older, they start to harden and become stiff. This is known as their "Wooden Form" and is their last form.
- Methanosian's wood form, resembles early concepts of Swampfire and Ultimate Swampfire.
- Methanosian's are the dominant species on the planet, with no natural predator.
- The other intelligent species, the Xolbrine, evolved from various pond scum and possesses porous organs that produce algae.
- Xolbrine dwell in bogs and use their algae generation to make host bodies for them to travel on land for hunting.
- This episode of And Beyond took about 2 months to complete.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.