This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Fishstick is a teal, humanoid amphibian-like alien. He has yellow colored gelatinous sacs on his neck, wrists, legs, between his toes, and running alone his spine. He has a single long eye and wears black shorts with green and white stripes.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his waist.
- Oxygen Absorption- Fishstick has various adhesive gelatinous sacs across his body. They can be used to absorb and store oxygen from air and water sources, and are incredibly sticky.
- Pressure Propulsion- Fishstick can propel himself through the water by firing stored pressurized oxygen from the sacs. He can also use it to fly through the air, but this method lacks precision compared to using it in the water. The bursts of pressurized air can also be fired on his hands to enhance the speed and strength of his punches.
- Enhanced Vision- Fishstick is able to see through dark and muddy waters using his merged eye.
- Enhanced Swimming- Fishstick has enhanced swimming and can swim fast underwater.
- Underwater Breathing- Fishstick can breathe underwater.
- Enhanced Durability- Fishstick has highly durable skin, being highly resistant to both impacts and strong underwater pressures.
- Lack of Oxygen- Fishstick is unable to utilize his propulsion abilities if no water or air source to absorb oxygen from is present.
- Dehydrated Gel Pods- Fishstick's gelatinous sacs are vulnerable to being dehydrated at high temperatures. They will lose their stickiness and become unable to absorb oxygen until he comes in contact with a source of moisture.
- Pressure Limit- While Fishstick is highly resistant to underwater pressures, he does not possess complete immunity to them, and can suffer from their effects if he stays under them for long periods of time.
- Unintentional Stickiness- Random objects can unintentionally stick to Fishstick's gelatinous sacs if not careful, and can be difficult to remove.
As Fishstick, Ben gains a more charismatic, high energy personality.
The Quay Den’Oids were once the same species as the Sphere Den’Oids evolutionary ancestor, a species of Segmentapedes, but that changed when Den’Odia’s land mass began to fracture apart and form very wide oceans. Causing one half of the species to evolve in the vast oceans, while the other half evolved on large land and eventually became the dominant species, the Sphere Den’Oids.
The vast oceans forced these Segmentapedes to evolve, gaining fish-like traits and unique oxygen absorbent Gel Pods, becoming the next intelligent species known as the Quay Den’Oids. Living on various branched islands, and have adapted ship writing into their culture.
They stayed that way for a while, keeping their distance from the 4 main continents that the Sphere Den’Oids have established, But they have since come to an agreement and joined together to become equals, and form a much stronger society.
- Fishstick is genetically linked to and comes from the same planet as BallPit.
- Fishstick was based on both Fish-Men Tribes and Franky from One Piece.
- As his abilities imply, Fishstick is great for underwater excavations. Especially paired with other underwater transformations, like Ripjaws and Koisen.
- Fishstick's propulsion abilities were based on Deku’s Air Force Gloves from My Hero Academia.