Forecaster is a humanoid alien that resembles a Genie. He has light blue skin with tattoos on various parts of his body. He has four red crystals on his body, one on his forehead and three on his armor. He wears green and gold wrist braces and black, green, and golden armor on his stomach.
The Omnitrix symbol is located at the bottom left of his armor.
- Weather Manipulation- Forecaster can create and control all types of weather. When he uses his abilities, his tattoos change color depending on what aspect of the weather he is manipulating:
- Orange- Body generates intense heat of the sun.
- Blue- Generates rain clouds.
- White- Generates icy snow and hail.
- Purple- Blow gusts of wind and generate tornadoes.
- Yellow- Generate lightning strikes.
- Flight- Forecaster is able to fly either by turning his legs into a tornado, granting him flight capabilities, or by forming clouds which he can ride.
- Limited Element Control- Although Forecaster can control the weather, he does not have control over elements such as fire and water. He can also only control one aspect of the weather at a time.
- Power Loss- Forecaster's powers rely on clouds or other masses of condensed air. If he keeps using his abilities without a source, he can temporarily lose them.
Forecaster's species and home planet are divided by social classes based on one or more elements they control. In Forecaster's case, he is a Perfect Cumulujinn as he can control all aspects of the weather.
- Forecaster's design and personality took inspiration from the Genie from Aladdin.
- Cumulujinn is a combination of "cumulonimbus" (a type of cloud) and "djinn" (another word for genie).
- Planet Orkoroaysis is a combination of Ororo Munroe A.K.A Storm from Marvel Comics, Korra from the Legend of Korra and oasis.