Four Arms has a large muscular body with extra arms and red skin. He has four green eyes, a black beard and his hair is in a ponytail. Four Arms wears gold, silver and green gladiator-like armor, much like other Tetramands.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his sash below the stomach.
- Enhanced Strength - Four Arms has immense strength that he can lift objects several times his weight.
- Sonic Clap - Four Arms can smack his hands together to send a powerful shockwave in the direction of his choosing.
- Enhanced Durability - Four Arms has high durability due to his tough and thorny skin.
- Enhanced Reflexes- Four Arms has very strong reflexes, as is capable of catching missiles midair and redirect them in a single motion.
- Shockwaves- Four Arms can create shockwaves by smashing his fists onto the ground, which are strong enough to send his enemies flying.
- Heat Resistance - Due to his tough and thorny skin, Four Arms is almost fire-proof and laser-proof.
- Slime Spit- If under the effects of a cold, Four Arms can sneeze out a spray of slimy snot from his mouth.
- Wall Climbing- Four Arms is capable of climbing walls by pushing his fingers into them to make hand holes.
- Lack of Speed - Due to Four Arms' massive size, he can't run as fast as most of Ben's other transformations.
- Cold Virus- If under the effects of a cold, Four Arms' strength and stamina can be severely reduced.
- Tight Spaces- Because of his large size, Four Arms is not effective in small spaces.
- In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 3), Four Arms was seen in a flashback alongside Ben's other original 10 transformations.
- In Chapter 3: Reunion (Page 6- 7), Ben turned into Four Arms in midair to face off with Vlad, but was easily defeated.
- In Chapter 8: Risen (Page 27), Four Arms was used by Experiment 10 while he was fighting Kevin.
By Experiment 10
- Four Arm's gladiator-like appearance is a nod to the normal wear of Tetramands on the planet Khoros.
- Four Arms appears in an animation made by Kuro for the Butch Hartman YouTube channel.