This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Gelignite is a parrotfish looking transformation within the protective ball. He has two fins and one circular eye with a vertical pupil.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on the top of the protective case. From the outside, he is surrounded by a dense, orange mucus.
- Explosive Mucus- Gelignite can use a bio-electric charge on its mucus and cause the mucus to explode.
- Electricity Absorption- Any electricity that runs through his mucus, will be absorbed into the Gelignite's body for later use.
- Enhanced Swimming- When in water, Gelignite's body becomes long and tubular, allowing him to swim faster.
- Lesser Land Maneuverability- Due to his body type, Gelignite is less effective on land.
- Sticky Mucus- His mucus is dense and sticky, and if stuck to something it will not assimilate back into the main source.
Gelignite's home planet Avapora used to be covered in oceans but has been left a desolate wasteland of sand and rock.
- His species' name comes from the Latin words for "parrotfish" and "electric eel".