Goop is a mass of green goo. He can change shape at will via his anti-gravity projector. His most common form is a humanoid shape, but he can alter it in a variety of ways due to his lack of a skeletal structure. His gravity projector is silver, black, and green. Usually, it floats above him to stabilize his form.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on top of his Anti-Gravity Projector.
- Shapeshifting- Since Goop is made of a liquid substance, he is able to change his shape to whatever he needs it to be.
- Flight- Since Goop has an Anti-Gravity Projector, he has a limited flight capability due to his anti-gravity projector being able to lift him off the ground.
- PH Control- Goop is able to release hydrogen ions into his body, causing it to be more acidic. When he wants to reverse the effects, he releases an equal amount of hydroxide ions.
- Regeneration- Due to his liquid body, Goop can reform and does not react to most physical attacks.
- Lack of Anti-Gravity Projector- If Goop's Anti-Gravity Projector is out of range, his body will collapse into a helpless pile of goo.
- Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (flashback)
- One of Goop's anti-gravity projectors holds together the planet Pisciss.