Gravattack is literally a living planet. Most of his body is covered with layers of terrain, with various craters and cracks. He has a central core in his stomach, and a large, jagged mouth. Gravattack wears black shorts for his uniform.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.
- Personal Orbit- Due to Gravattack's large mass and gravitational core, Gravattack has an orbit surrounding him at all times. This orbit is rather small if he is traversing on planets, but he is able to extend this orbit when he feels that it is needed, and can orbit enemies and enemy projectiles around himself.
- Gravikinesis- With help from his gravitational core, Gravattack can manipulate the gravitational force of himself or others. He can push and pull opponents by just waving his hands, and he can levitate.
- Spheroid Form- Gravattack can pull his limbs around his core and transform into a floating sphere, appearing like an actual planet.
- Space Survivability- Because he's a living planet, Gravattack can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Limited Time Manipulation- He has proven himself of being able to warp time to a limited degree, able to slow down light speed objects or enemies to a standstill.
- Black Hole Generation- Through extremely strenuous effort, he can create black holes. However, this is significantly more dangerous than it is useful.
- Gravitational Core Vulnerability- If his central core is damaged enough, he will unleash a massive explosion, killing himself and others.
- Low Maneuverability- Due to his large size, his maneuverability in small spaces is very poor.
- Exploiting Powers- If not carefully articulated, Gravattack can accidentally create a black hole and he can't undo it despite his impressive ability to create it.
- Time- Gravattack's gravikinesis does not work outside of time.
5 Years Later
- In Chapter 3: Reunion (Page 45-47), Gravattack pinned Vlad on the ground by fixating gravity on him, though he escaped with the help of Eon.
- In Chapter 6: Weightless, Ben considered transforming into Gravattack to contain the collapsing Dwarf Star but decided against it due to already being transformed as NRG.
- The names of his species and planet are references to famous Scientific Revolution scientists: Galileo and Kepler respectively.
- Galileans don't actually live in Keplorr nor any other planets, as they themselves are living planets. Instead, they orbit their sun.