Gunstinger, is an insectoid transformation that resembles a scorpion. He has orange, red, and brown skin and exoskeleton plating. He has two red, orange, and brown claws with a node for firing his stingers, as well as an orange and brown appendage on his crown. He has lightly colored spikes on the sides of his head and on the back of his claws. He has three long, scorpion-like legs and a green, black, and white uniform.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his belly.
- Paralyzing Stings- Gunstinger can fire paralyzing stings from his claws that immobilizes his target for about five minutes.
- Poisonous Stings- Gunstinger can fire poisonous stings from the appendages that can extend outward on his crown.
- Precision Aiming- Gunstinger possesses unerring accuracy due to his advanced eye structure. His aim can even be used for trick shots or chain reactions.
- Enhanced Durability- Gunstinger has a durable exoskeleton that can withstand significant impacts.
- Heat Resistance- Gunstinger can survive in extremely warm temperatures and climates.
- Crown Appendage- The appendage on his crown, is a weak point. If he is struck on the appendage, he will become temporarily unconscious. However, he can close it up to negate this weakness.
- Cold Temperatures- Gunstinger is highly susceptible to cold temperatures.
- Gunstinger's race is a subspecies of Scorpiblow's species that live on the desert half of Eqitan, living at the bottom of the tall towers in thriving nests.
- The two species often assist each other in finding an oasis, with the Parachna being better equipped to fend off predators, but being slower than the Arachaero's.
- The Parachna use their crown appendage for shade when the sun is out.
- Gunstinger is the second transformation from Eqitan, the first being Scorpiblow.
- Gunstinger's design took some inspiration from Quickstrike in Beast Wars: Transformers.