Gutrot is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Unknown species from an Unknown planet in 5 Years Later.
Gutrot is a bulky humanoid transformation. He has dark purple skin with his upper arm and legs being a moss green color. He has several openings, revealing a muscle-like tissue. He has many nozzles around his body: four on his head, two large nozzles on his shoulders, four on each of his wrists, and two on his shins. He wears a black, green, and white uniform. His lower stomach is exposed, revealing a light green gastrointestinal gas. He wears a retractable helmet with two nozzles.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his breathing apparatus.
- Chemokinesis- Gutrot's innards contain various chemical compounds and elements, allowing him to create nearly any compound.
- Gas Emission- Gutrot can expel the compounds he creates in a gaseous form from the various nozzles located across his body.
- Chemistry Proficiency- Gutrot possesses vast knowledge in the scientific field of chemistry, allowing him to more efficiently utilize his chemokinesis and immediately identify nearly any chemical.
- Helmet- Gutrot's bubble helmet serves as an extra safety precaution, to test out gases before expelling them, in the case that it is too dangerous to vent out into the air.
- Heavy Winds- Winds can pick up and move around the expelled gases, potentially endangering bystanders should the chemical compound be dangerous enough.
- Slow Movement- Gutrot's bulky size makes him rather slow. In addition, he does not possess good reflexes.
- Fire- Some of Gutrot's gases are extremely flammable. If any of these gases ignite, it can cause an explosion in and outside of Gutrot.