This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Haphazard is a purple, crustacean-like transformation. He has five eyes and two antennae coming out of his forehead. Haphazard has a humanoid-like body, with an exoskeletal chitin armor on the arms and legs, as well as pincers. On his back protrude four spider-like legs.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his abdomen.
- Enhanced Agility- Haphazard has a very wiry form and fast reflexes, making him eddicient at dodging attacks and maneuvering quickly.
- Arachnid Physiology- Haphazard has spider-like physical features such as a durable exoskeleton, powerful claws, and extra legs that allow him to climb any surface.
- Tychokinesis- Haphazard’s primary ability allows him to subtly manipulate the fate and probability of nearby objects and lifeforms.
- Psychic Energy Whips- Haphazard can use his psionic threads to strike, bind, or disorient an opponent.
- Probability Vision- When focusing on a target, Haphazard can discern all possible events that could happen to the target in its near future. Once Haphazard has found a favorable outcome, he can manipulate probability in such a way that that outcome will occur.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat- Although Haphazard is very quick and flexible, his body is not ideal for hand-to-hand combat due to his lean frame and lack of hands or fingers.
- Tychokinetic Limit- Despite having a versatile cosmic ability, Haphazard’s tychokinesis has its limitations. For one, Haphazard must attach one of his threads to a target for the ability to start working at all.
- Thread Limit- Haphazard’s psionic threads are produced as part of a natural bodily function and thus requires stamina and nutrients to be used.
Tycephalos is a unique celestial body that is actually made up of a cluster of planetary bodies that are tethered together by a core of cosmic gravitational energy. Due to its odd gravitational field, the planet also has a bizarre orbital path that causes it to revolve around the Andromeda Galaxy in an irregular fashion. In order to adapt to their home world’s environment, the Tychelicerates gained the ability to manipulate this cosmic energy with their anatomy, thereby allowing them to generate threads that they use to travel across the floating islands of Tycephalos. Eventually, the Tychelicerates also discovered that their threads could also be used to manipulate the flow of fate in the universe.
The Tychelicerate society developed into a modern civilization that is headed by a council of mystics whose probability vision exceeds that of an average Tychelicerate. When joined together and connected to the cosmic energy of Tycephalos’s core, the council can extend their sight further to other worlds that are near the planet’s current position in its orbit. Upon peering into the fate of other worlds, the council may send out Tychelicerate agents to covertly travel to the nearby world and manipulate probability in favor of said planet. The Tychelicerate race believes that their unique abilities give them the responsibility to help the tides of fate in the overall universe.