Heatblast is a burning hot humanoid alien with plates of heated rock covering his torso, arms, and face. His body is made of incredibly hot plasma energy. His uniform consists of specialized black, white, and green leggings. His feet have a slight oval-like design with only two toes and one back toe.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Pyrokinesis- Heatblast has the ability to produce and manipulate intense heat and fire from his body. He can form fire into any shape that he chooses, commonly fireballs, he is also capable of breathing fire and enhance his punches with fire.
- Heat Generation- Heatblast can generate enough heat to melt a tank, or melt the ground to trap his enemies.
- Fire Disks- Heatblast can create Fire Disks that are very sharp and can cut through objects easily, he usually throws them as slicing projectiles.
- Heat Absorption- Heatblast can absorb fire or heat that comes in contact with him.
- Explosive Fire- Heatblast can make his fire more explosive for extra power and increases his area of attack.
- Pyrokinetic Flight- Heatblast can release fire through his hands and feet to propel himself off the ground, like a jetpack.
- Limited Pyroportation- Heatblast is capable of teleporting small distances by covering himself in a swirl of smoke, this is usually used to dodge incoming attacks.
- Supernova Creation- When angered, Heatblast is able to reach supernova level temperatures.
- Fire Immunity- Being made of fire and hot rocks, Heatblast is immune to flames, magma, and other forms of heat.
- Ice Immunity- Heatblast is also cold resistant and ice proof thanks to the heat he generates.
- Enhanced Strength- Heatblast is noticeably much stronger than a human.
- Enhanced Durability- Heatblast is very durable and can survive being thrown through multiple buildings at high speed, as well as laser blasts.
- Limited Terrakinesis- Heatblast is capable of limited terrakinesis by channeling fire through the ground. He has the ability to surf through the air on a board of rock.
- Extinguishment- When exposed to a substance that can extinguish fire, he won't die, but his fire abilities are suppressed.
- Crabdozer- The Crabdozer is a Pyronite's natural predator.
- Illness- When under the effects of a cold, Heatblast's body and flames turn blue and give him ice manipulation.
- Neruoshock Blast Vulnerability- An Aerophibian's neuroshock blast can paralyze Heatblast.
- In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 3), when Ben explained his origin story, he appeared with the other ten original transformations.
- In Chapter 10: Again (Page 2), Heatblast, alongside several other transformations, make a cameo appearance during Danny's opening monologue.
- Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (debut; flashback; age 10)
- Chapter 8: Risen (cartoon version)
- Chapter 10: Again (cameo)
- Heatblast was the first transformation ever used by Ben.
- Heatblast is arguably the most popular alien of the Ben 10 franchise.
- His face resembles the mask of Iron Man, a popular Marvel superhero. He also resembles Ghost Rider due to the skull appearance of his face and the fire around his head.
- This is also the first incarnation of Heatblast to ever wear any form of clothing.
- Heatblast is Kuro's favorite transformation from the original Ben 10 series.