Heatblast is a burning hot humanoid alien with plates of heated rock covering his torso, arms, and face. His body is made of incredibly hot plasma energy. His uniform consists of specialized black, white, and green leggings. His feet have a slight oval-like design with only two toes and one back toe.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Fire Manipulation- Heatblast has the ability to produce and manipulate intense heat and fire from his body. He can form fire into any shape that he chooses, commonly fireballs.
- Fire Immunity- Being made of fire and hot rocks, Heatblast is immune to flames, magma, and other forms of heat.
- Ice Immunity- Interestingly, he is cold resistant and ice proof.
- Heat Absorption- Heatblast can absorb fire or heat that comes in contact with him.
- Pyrokinetic Flight- Heatblast can release fire through his hands and feet to propel himself off the ground, like a jetpack.
- Supernova Creation- When angered, Heatblast is able to reach supernova level temperatures.
- Terrakinesis- Heatblast is capable of limited terrakinesis by channeling fire through the ground. He has the ability to surf through the air on a board of rock.
- Extinguishment- When exposed to a substance that can extinguish fire, he won't die, but his fire abilities are suppressed.
- Crabdozer- The Crabdozer is a Pyronite's natural predator.
- Illness- When under the effects of a cold, Heatblast's body and flames turn blue and give him ice manipulation.
- Neruoshock Blast Vulnerability- Jetray's neuroshock blast can paralyze Heatblast.
- Heatblast was the first transformation ever used by Ben.
- Heatblast is arguably the most popular alien in all of the Ben 10 franchise.
- His face resembles the mask of Iron Man, a popular Marvel superhero. He also resembles Ghost Rider due to the skull appearance of his face and the fire around his head.
- This is also the first incarnation of Heatblast to ever wear any form of clothing.
- Heatblast is Kuro's favorite transformation from the original Ben 10 series.