Hexaposs is a six-limbed possum-like alien with lavender-colored, fluffy fur. Along the head are several whisker-like hairs distributed randomly among the fur. His fingers and tail lack fur and are pink in coloration. Hexaposs has green eyes and two ears, one of which has an extra ear lobe.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.
- Enhanced Climbing- Hexaposs is able to climb structures as long as there is enough to hold on to.
- Strong Tail- Hexaposs’ tail is strong enough to support the body’s balance when moving across unusual topography.
- Quadrupedalism- Although Hexaposs’ regular way of locomotion is on all six legs, he can choose to move using only his four hind legs to leave room to hold an object with the front ones.
- Enhanced Agility- Hexaposs can move across wide gaps and through obstacles.
- Acute Spatial Awareness- The whiskers on Hexaposs’ head allows him to detect his surroundings by feeling the air move. His extra ear lobe also gives them the ability to triangulate nearby sounds.
- Location Permanence- Hexaposs is able to understand and remember complicated areas such as mazes, this way, he is able to utilize memory and visual cues to easily create fast routes to a certain location.
- Enhanced Speed- Hexaposs can run quickly, through the use of his hexapedalism.
- Flexible Body- Hexaposs can squeeze his body through small crevices.
- Poor Combat- This transformation is not as combative as Ben’s other forms due to his low strength and durability.
- Sleep- Once asleep, it is difficult to wake Hexaposs up.
Luna Cimmera is a peaceful world orbiting a gas giant. It’s surface is pot-marked with small, dense forests among its planet wide prairies. In these forests live Didefisapients, a kind people that live in large troops. Their arboreal lifestyle let them move across the branches and trunks of these trees almost carefree due to the lack of predators. Didefisapients help their homes grow by dropping seeds to the forest floor.
Didefisapients have recently developed complex language and basic tools such as crutches, saddles for their young to ride in and rope based contraptions. Luna Cimmera is recognized by the interstellar community as one to avoid interfering with. To this day the Didefisapients are unaware of what is beyond their planet.
- Ben uses Hexaposs for environments with strange layouts.
- Hexaposs’ fur feels like a combination of satin and wool.
- Hexaposs’ name is a portmanteau of the word “hexapod” and “possum.”
- Like Earth's possums, Didefisapients are marsupials rather than a placental mammal such as rodents.
- The closest living relative to Didefisapients are a species of small six-limbed, shrew-like creatures that branched off from each other 27 million years ago.