- "Good Evening!"
Horas is series of robots created by the Plumbers. He debuted in the first episode of Ink Tank's "And Beyond" series.
Horas are robots with light blue eyes and blue, black, and silver body. They have four robotic tentacle-like arms and a built-in Null Void Projector in their chest.
Horas is always trying to be chipper and optimistic about most situations he is in. Although he can also be scared easily by others.
- Teleportation- Horas have built-in teleportation technology which allows them to access other worlds and dimensions.
- Flight- Horas are always hovering off the ground. They can move freely though space and the Ghost Zone.
- Fragile Body- Horas can be easily destroyed through various means.
Created by The Plumbers after the discovery of reaching other dimensions through the Null Void, which was proven possible when Ben Tennyson was forcibly transported to the Generator Rex Universe by the entity known as Alpha. Horas were built for the purpose of cataloging planets and species as far as he can reach in order to educate for the betterment and experience of knowledge.
- Episode 1: Terradino (R300 Orion IT Systems Model V03)
- Episode 2: Methanos (R300 Orion IT Systems Model V04)
- Episode 3: The Ghost Zone (R300 Orion IT Systems Model V05)
- Episode 4: Sonorosia (R300 Orion IT Systems Model V04)
- Episode 5: Krypton and Vegeta (cameo)
- Horas was inspired by Slix Vigma.
- At one point Horas was going to have a 1920s styled announcer voice, it was changed to a more high pitched voice because it was hard for O.R.Ash to do the original voice.
- Horas is active within the Ink Tank Discord server functioning as an announcement bot, this version of Horas has the model number "R300 Orion IT Systems Model V0313". 0313 stands for the 13th of march, the date that the Ink Tank youtube channel was created in 2015.
- Many episodes of And Beyond features a new Horas since at the end of most episodes Horas is destroyed.
- Each version of Horas has a different model number.
- Model V04 is the first to host a second episode.