Humungousaur is a large, dinosaur humanoid. He has light and dark brown skin, with brown plating on his wrists, quads, and knuckles. He has additional yellow plating on his chest down to his waist. He has a tail that extends up his back and into his spine, with four spikes protruding from the back of his tail.
When in his giant form, he grows a thicker skin, along with gaining more pronounced plating and extra spikes.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Enhanced Strength- Humungousaur has incredible strength, being able to lift a To'Kustar at his normal size.
- Enhanced Durability- Humungousaur's skin is thick enough to withstand the force of several thousand pounds of metal at full speed.
- Size Alteration- Humungousaur is able to grow from twelve to sixty feet tall, gaining bigger muscles and thicker skin with additional spikes.
- Decreased Oxygen Dependency- Humungousaur is able to survive in low-oxygen environments such as space or the ocean for long periods of time.
- Strong Tail- Humungosaur's tail is strong enough to break through metal, when he increases his size he grows spikes on his tail, increasing his tail damage.
- Irresponsible Destruction- Humungousaur's sheer size makes it difficult for him to maneuver carefully in small spaces.
- Low Speed- Humungousaur's large body slows him down and makes him an easy target for faster opponents.
- Electricity- Humungousaur can be easily hurt by electricity.
- Neuroshock Blasts- Aerophibians neuroshock blasts can cause great discomfort to Humungousaur.
- Tyrannopede- The Tyannopede is a Vaxasuarian's natural predators which would give Humungousaur a hard time defeating it.
- Intelligence Loss- Whenever Humungousaur grows to his full height, he losses large amounts of his intelligence and becomes more sluggish in thinking. Oddly enough though, Ben is still capable of communication even in full size, something the rest of Humungousaur's species seem incapable of.
Humungousaur is a Vaxasaurian from the planet Terradino. They are in the middle of the caste system and live on the surface of the planet. They live very primitive, stone-age lifestyles and live in small villages where they spend most of their days roughhousing and building spires for the dominant species of the planet, the Pturbosaurians.
- In Chapter 2: The Lonely Ghost (Page 5) he was seen holding the Anhnilarg with other transformations while Ben was going over his past.
- In Chapter 7: Fold, Ben transforms into Humungousaur to battle The Alliance in the Keshawn Desert.
- In Chapter 8: Risen, he is seen facing off against The Alternative Ben Tennyson's when Cooper along with the Orion Squad arrive at the Keshawn Desert.
5 Years Later
- When Ben transforms into Humungousaur in Chapter 7, he grows to his maximum size.
- Humungousaur is genetically linked to two of Ben's other transformations, Astrodactyl and Krush, with all three of them originating from the same home planet, Terradino.
- Lore behind its species and planet was expanded in Humungousaur's Homeworld, the first episode of the And Beyond series.