Icepick is a humanoid transformation that stands at about six feet tall with a hunchback. He has blue skin and his eyebrows and beard are made of ice, with hair on his wrists. He has a large red nose and pointy ears. He wears a green and black cap, with a green, black, silver, and white uniform. He wears two coverings that cover his shins down to his feet.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.
- Enhanced Strength and Durability- Icepick has physical capabilities beyond those of a human, being able to lift an SUV with relative ease.
- Subzero Body- Icepick has a body temperature around -100 degrees below Celsius. Anything that gets to close to him will start to freeze over.
- Parasite Immunity- His subzero body temperature, prevents most parasites from attaching to him.
- Ice Weapons- Icepick is able to create weapons and tools out of ice to aid him in combat or assist him in surmounting other obstacles. His signature weapon is a giant icepick.
- Ice Armor- Icepick can cover himself in a thick layer of ice on key points of his body to serve as armor.
- Subzero Blasts- Icepick can fire blasts of subzero ice breath, that will freeze whatever it touches.
- Ice Touch- Icepick can freeze specific objects or the surrounding area in a thick ice by touching it.
- Extreme Heat- Over time, Icepick's body will warm up while in extremely hot temperatures. If the temperature is anything beyond 300 degrees Celsius, Icepick will be unable to survive.
Jotun resides in the depths of space faraway from most stars, making the planet extremely cold. The Gigaglacies evolved in order for their body temperature to be more suitable for the environment. In time, they learned to channel their cool body temperatures to make ice constructs. They live in mountain ranges and caves in small villages ranging from twenty to two hundred members.
- Icepick speaks with a thick Scottish accent.
- Female Gigaglacies are taller and have shorter beards.