|Ben's Dimension - Danny's Dimension - Eon's Dimension - Zim's Dimension - Rex's Dimension - Null Void - Gero's Universe|
Endless cities and suburbs cover a large portion of the planet, and skyscrapers such as Professor Membrane's lab contain vast metallic labyrinths. Zim has attempted to take control of his Earth many times, but has failed in nearly every attempt thanks in large part to the efforts of his nemesis, Dib. There is an expansive desert known as the Keshawn Desert somewhere on this Earth as well.
- The Dwarf Star
- Hobo 13
- Moo-Ping 10
- Invader Zim
- Dib Membrane
- Gaz Membrane
- Professor Membrane
- The Almighty Tallest
- Eon (Currently)
- Technus (Currently)
- Dr. Animo (Currently)
- Vlad Masters (Currently)
- Alternative Ben Tennysons (Currently)
- In Chapter 4: The Fallen Gods, Eon brought Vlad to Zim's Headquarters for a meeting with The Alliance.
- In Chapter 5: Oversight, The Heroes followed Eon's temporal rift to a Dwarf Star, where they saw Zim's ship siphoning off its energy.
- In Chapter 6: Weightless, The Heroes fought a few of the Alliance members around the Dwarf Star, while the others began building a machine in the Keshawn Desert.
- In Chapter 7: Fold, The Heroes interrogate Zim and find out that The Alliance is residing in the Keshawn Desert, and then proceed to go there.
- In Chapter 8: Risen, The Heroes have a massive battle with 5 alternate Ben Tennysons who become EVO transformations. The Power House Playlist is unlocked in a fight with the planet buster.
- In Chapter 9: Time Out, Ben is punched through the earth as Way Big by Divinity, this causes worldwide disasters to occur.
- Chapter 4: The Fallen Gods
- Chapter 5: Oversight
- Chapter 6: Weightless
- Chapter 7: Fold
- Chapter 8: Risen
- Chapter 9: Time Out
- The Invader Zim Universe has the most appearances of any dimension, acting as the main location from Chapter 4 onwards.