Jetray is a manta ray-like alien with a red and beige body. His wing flaps stretch down to his tail. He has four antennas protruding from his face. He wears black shorts and shoulder pads.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his right shoulder.
- Flight- Jetray can extend his arms to allow him to fly, and can do so at great speeds with the help of energy propulsion. At times, Jetray can even hit hyper-speed while flying, but can only do so in space due to the wind resistance of most planets.
- Hyperspace Entrance- Jetray's high-speed flight can allow him to go into hyperspace, which means he can travel across interstellar distances in moments.
- Underwater and Land Survivability- Jetray has the ability to breathe underwater and on land.
- Neuroshock Blasts- Jetray can shoot Neuroshock beams from his eyes and his tail.
- Space Survivability- Jetray is able to hold enough air/water in his body to survive in space for a long while.
- Enhanced Strength- Jetray is strong enough to lift heavy objects or beings like a Vaxasaurian through the air without any signs of fatigue.
- Enhanced Durability- Jetray is durable enough to withstand multiple blows from Vilgax and gunfire from a fighter jet.
- Prehensile Feet and Tail- Jetray can use these limbs to grab objects or people with ease.
- Radiation Immunity- Jetray is immune to the lethal effects of radiation.
- Neuroshock Beam Reflection- Jetray can be damaged by his own Neuroshock blasts.
- Restricted Land Movement- Jetray can't walk very well due to his body being more built for flying.
- Ledgerdomain- Jetray cannot fly in Ledgerdomain.
- In Chapter 1: Alienated (Page 31- 34), Ben turned into Jetray in order to escape the Way Bad and then attempted to fight it.
- Chapter 1: Alienated (first appearance)
- Jetray's new design is closer to a manta ray.
- A big reason for him being in the first Chapter was due to his complete absence from Ben 10: Omniverse; this was before his debut in the Reboot.