Kineticrush is a large golem-like creature with hardened stone-like skin and colossal arms used similarly to legs. At the end of each of these arms are hands that can morph into stubs with reinforced knuckles. His head has no mouth and two large eyes with smaller eyes above and below them. In the center of their torso is a large blue crystal that glows with stored kinetic energy.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his belt.
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation- Kineticrush can absorb, redirect, nullify, and manipulate all forms of kinetic energy with nearly absolute precision.
- Self Sustenance- Kineticrush does not need food to sustain himself. Instead, he can survive solely off of the kinetic energy surrounding him.
- Extensive Longevity- Kineticrush's race tends to live for thousands of years.
- Regenerative Hibernation- If damaged, Kineticrush can find a safe location and become perfectly stationary, regenerating over a long period of time. The exact length of time depends on the level of damage.
- Hardened Skin- Kineticrush's skin appears to be stone like, though it is capable of becoming soft in order to move acting similar to a non-Newtonian fluid. It is normally dense and highly durable, making it resistant to impacts. When moving it becomes softer and malleable.
- Large Size- Kineticrush's colossal size grants him tremendous strength.
- Crystal Core- Kineticrush's core contains all of their stored kinetic energy. If it is damaged, all of that stored energy could potentially be released with explosive force in all directions.
- Kinian's live primarily in the forests of Lithokine, stationary for most of their lives. They like to meditate and feel the energy of motion from the wildlife around them. They feed off kinetic energy, but are peaceful and try to only take small amounts of energy here and there to get by, barely noticeable.
- Normally, Kinian's live in small clusters. Very rarely they will form groups larger than a dozen or so members.
- Kinian's have an almost religious belief surrounding the motion of their planet, their star system, the galaxies, the universe, and even the timestream.
- There is another species on Lithokine that hunts Kinian's for their crystal cores, which can be used to power most machines even more efficiently than a fusion reactor and for a longer time as well.
- Kinians are a pacifistic race and do not fight back. If threatened, they will steal all of a beings kinetic energy, temporarily freezing them in place, even if they are in the air. This gives them the chance to flee and avoid conflict. Ben however uses Kineticrush's powers very aggressively, smashing things frequently.
- Kineticrush is loosely inspired by a number of things, primariliy Roblon and golems from Final Fantasy XII, but also Regirock and Deoxys from Pokemon.
- Kinians are often covered in moss due to living most of their lives stationary in forests, like statues.
- Lithokine comes from lithos meaning rock and the greek word kinein meaning motion. Kinian also comes from kinein.
- Kineticrush's name is not only a reference to his powers, but also how Ben tends to use him more violently than his species naturally tends to act.