This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Kleaver is a large, humanoid rhinoceros alien. He has light grey skin, small ears, and three dark grey toes on each foot. He has blue metal blades protruding from his wrists, knees, and shoulders, and one from his nose. He wears a black, white, and green sleeveless jumpsuit, with numerous vents on.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his left forearm.
- Enhanced Strength- Kleaver has increased physical strength.
- Enhanced Reflexes- Despite his size, Kleaver is able to make quick movements and dodge attacks.
- Sharp Blades- The sharp blades that adorn Kleaver's body can cut through almost anything.
- Kinetic Absorption and Redirection- For anything Kleaver cuts through, his blades charge up with kinetic energy, which he can redistribute in a slashing, wave-like projectile.
- These blasts can be more concentrated by striking his blades against each other.
- Skilled Combatant- Kleaver is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
- Kinetic Absorption Limit- Kleaver has a limit to how much kinetic energy he can hold.
The planet of Savanarr is enriched with a pure, unbreakable metal that can absorb, store, and redirect kinetic energy, called Nepodium. Many species on the planet were affected by the abundance of this metal, which eventually merged with all life. Infused with this metal, tribal civilizations sprung up across the planet, the most notable of which are the Machetidae, who thrived as valiant and prideful warriors, harnessing the Nepodium they possessed internally alongside that which they obtained from the planet's natural resources for tools and weapons. The tribes mine the Nepodium using their own blades; as the only thing capable of cutting through the metal, is the metal itself. It has since been used vast societies and technologies classified as Level 9.
- Ben scanned the DNA sample and transformed into a Machetidae during the road trip, when he helped the Machetidae tribe stop Fistrick and Vulkanus from poaching members of their tribe for their blades and mined Nepodium to sell as weapons.
- Kleaver's concept art and powers were inspired by Wolverine and Black Panther from Marvel Comics.
- Machetidae is a portmanteau of machete and rhinocerotidae (the zoological family of rhinoceros).
- Nepodium blades are equal in strength to Taydenite, the hardest mineral known in the galaxy.
- Kleaver speaks with an Australian accent.