This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Kraving is a short, feminine humanoid cat with blue fur with darker blue accents. His head is detached from his body, pulling a piece of his spine and his purple blood veins with it. Multiple purple veins protrude out of his head and shoulders as well, and with one above the legs resembling a tail.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on a pauldron on his chest.
- Enhanced Biology- Kraving is naturally very strong and agile, being capable of surviving strong attacks. He also has enhanced smell and hearing.
- Flexible Jaw- Kraving is able to stretch his jaw to be a much larger opening than expected.
- Extendable Claws- Kraving is capable of extending his sharp claws.
- Night Vision- Kraving is able to see clearly in the dark.
- Detachable Flying Head- Kraving is able to detach his head and have it fly around, pulling along a part of his spine and his many blood veins.
- Steel-like Physiology- Kraving’s skeleton, claws, teeth, and veins are as strong as steel.
- Poison Immunity- Kraving is immune to most poisons.
- Venomous- Kraving is able to infect his opponents with his internal venom by either biting or stabbing them with the blood veins that poke out of his body.
- Enhanced Speed- Kraving is s capable of running at speeds up to 100 miles per hour, either on all fours or flying.
- Overwhelming Personality- Overwhelming Personality: Kraving is naturally gluttonous, and will go to focus on finding food if Ben does not keep it in check.
- Heliophobic- Even if it has only been for a few minutes, Kraving will get anxious and would want to return to his body if he is out of it when the sun rises.
- Body Vulnerability- If Kraving detaches his head to fly, he leaves his body open to enemies for attack, as his durability has limits. His bodily functions also permanently shut down after twelve hours, leaving the head to die within the next two hours.
- Rahunter- The Rahunter is the natural predator of Kraving and can cause Kraving a hard time to defeat him.
The planet of Kampuriant resides in the Andromeda Galaxy, and only has one large landmass where mos of its residents reside. Kampuriant is warm for half the year and tropical for the other half, having monsoons determine their change in season. The Kampuriant mainland is mostly plains and forest, but has one big lake in the middle that it’s residents gather at for celebrations.
The predator of most of the planet’s residents, the Rahunters, live in the ocean that surrounds them. Despite proof saying otherwise, there are some forest areas that residents refuse to go near, saying they feel the stare of their predators when they walk nearby.
The Kramao Felim are a one of the many dominant species found on the planet Kampuriant, and are often found in hunter roles, looking for enough meat to help feed themselves and everyone else.
Ben unlocked this form when he had managed to earn the respect of the Kramao Felim representative for helping defend a village from Rahunters.
- The Kramao Felim are inspired by the Krasue legend from Cambodia and Thailand.
- The Kramao Felim are naturally feminine by human standards, akin to Kuro’s idea about Anodites.