Lodestar has a floating, metallic head with a green light coming out of it, two golden horns which have a small, silver ball floating between them and a silver, black and green mask.
Lodestar has a brown body, with yellow, metallic stripe patterns all over it. He has two large arcs in place of shoulders with his head in between them. He has spikes where many joints reside and his hands look like magnets, acting very similarly to crab claws in movement.
His suit is very isometric, reassembling his stripes. The suit is green with a white border surrounding it, and black stripes wrapping around him.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Magnetokinesis- Lodestar can manipulate the magnetic field around him, allowing him to manipulate the movement of nearby metal as an attack.
- Flight- Lodestar can use his magnetokinesis to move his body though the air.
- Magnetic Force Field Generation- Lodestar is capable of generating a green magnetic force field that protects him from most attacks.
- Electro-Magnetokinesis- Lodestar is able to shoot green electric rays with magnetokinesis.
- Magnetic Regeneration- Since Lodestar's body is made up of magnets, he can reassemble himself if severed or blown to pieces.
- Enhanced Durability- Due to his body being made out of alien metal, Lodestar is durable enough to withstand most attacks.
- Enhanced Strength - Lodestar possesses enhanced strength, allowing him to withstand strong opponents.
- Space Survivability- Lodestar can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Lack of Neck- Since Lodestar's head is disconnected from his body, it can be displaced. A displaced head makes it difficult for Lodestar to control his body.
- Non-Magnetic Objects- Lodestar cannot move objects that are not magnetic.
5 Years Later
- In Chapter 6: Weightless (Page 26- 30), Lodestar was used to tear apart the Massive, which prevented Invader Zim from draining the remainder of the Dwarf Star.
- Chapter 6: Weightless (First appearance)
- Lodestar's design was first shown off during Kuro's Outbreak Alien Live Stream as a thank-you for all the support.
- The spikes around his body are based on the spikes formed on actual Lodestone, a magnetic mineral where Lodestar's name comes from.