This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Marshmellow is a rather large headless and gelatinous pink creature. His body can be morphed if needed but usually stays within one shape. Manual control over their form is not an ability of theirs and is purely conditional.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his stomach.
- Near Invulnerability - Marshmellow's body is gelatinous and takes no damage from physical impacts and can even be morphed or squished without discomfort.
- Limited Regeneration - Marshmellow's body can be ripped apart, but even so, he can reassemble from the torn pieces or heal if needed. But if he needs to heal, it takes a very long time.
- Immunity to Electricity - Lightning and other electrical sources have no effect on Marshmellow.
- Acidic Substances- Marshmellow's body can be broken down by strong acids to a point where he can't regenerate.
- Vaporization- If anything manages to successfully destroy Marshmellow's body on a molecular level, he won't be able to reform.
- Freezing- His body can be frozen, making it easy to smash him apart into tiny pieces. This would take a long time to reassemble after thawing out.
- Melting- His body can be melted into a puddle and later resolidify after several hours. This also takes a long time.