Necrofriggians are a genderless, insectoid species with wings and antenna that can fold up into a hooded robe (much akin to a poncho), giving them the appearance of a phantom.
Necrofriggians have a blue body with black and white spots on their arms and legs that resemble ice chunks, a light blue torso and large pale green eyes. They have three pointed fingers and a thumb on each hand and two toes on each foot and a third toe-like extension on their ankles.
- Flight- Necrofriggian's wings allow him to fly great distances.
- Cryokinesis- Necrofriggians can breathe out a freezing cold wind, which can leave opponents frozen solid. They also have the ability to shoot ice beams out of their hands, and freeze things just by touching them.
- Intangibility- Necrofriggians can turn intangible by heating their bodies and turning them into a permeable state, similar to a sulfur gas.
- Sharp Claws- Necrofriggians have claws capable of ripping through meat and metal easily.
- Enhanced Strength: Necrofriggians possesses strength capable of breaking or crushing iron effortlessly.
- Enhanced Durability- Necrofriggians are durable enough to withstand laser blasts.
- Temperature Resistance- Necrofriggians are immune to extreme temperatures, both hot and cold.
- Strong Bite- Necrofriggian's bite can easily tear through substances like metal.
- Underwater Breathing- Necrofriggians are capable of breathing underwater. This is due to psychrophilic glands through their body that secret a mixture of liquid nitrogen and water, which regulate their body temperature and provide oxygen for times when they are unable to breath.
- Space Survivability- Necrofriggians can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Electricity- Electricity can be used to hurt them only when they are tangible.
- Heated Enemies- Necrofriggian's freeze breath does not work on enemies with a high internal or external temperature.
- Off-Guard Intangibility- Necrofriggians can't use their intangibility if they caught off-guard.
- Intangible Enemies- Necrofriggian's intangibility is canceled out if his opponent is intangible.
- Psycholeopterrans- The Psycholeopterrans, due to their predatory relationship to the Necrofriggian, have evolved to surpass Necrofriggian's natural abilities, placing them at a great disadvantage.
- Maternal Instincts- Every couple of decades Necrofriggians will lay eggs.
Society and History
Necrofriggians are naturally anti-social people, living separately from each other, and they lack a society as a result of their inability to stand others of their own kind. Ben's children are a slight exception due to their semi-human genetic inheritance.
They primarily craft small nest pockets of molten metal from the planets core, carved into the planet's ice caps far away from others, so they will not be disturbed, and are used to keep them warm while it rests.
Necrofriggians have an exothermic circulatory system, and are cold blooded, so they consume metals and molten ore to maintain their body temperatures, using their glands to cool the metals to a safe temperature that will keep them warm for roughly six to eight months. Many members of the species migrate to other planets to escape the harsh conditions of their home world, such as the planet Mydl'dy, though they are drawn to return as part of their instinctive breeding cycle around the age of eighty earth years.
They reproduce through a form of cytokinesis after consuming roughly four times their body weight in metals. They travel up to the surface and form a hatching nest from regurgitated molten metals. Upon finishing, they return to their solitude, leaving the hatchlings to their own devices. Hungry from birth, and not yet able to become intangible, the hatchlings head for the system's sun, and feed on solar plasma. A group of hatchlings is called an Eclipse, and due to predation (particularly by Psycholeopterrans) and poaching, less than half of an Eclipse make it to maturity.
- The species is asexual and non-binary.
- The species are sulfur-based lifeforms as opposed to Humans which are carbon-based.