Beware! Article contains non-canon information and images to 5 Years Later. Please do not add information present here to other articles.
Sketch Phase is an inhabitant of the Ghost Zone equipped with a pencil that brings his drawings to life.
Sketch Phase resembles a human with pale skin and grey hair. His lower half is a long, greyish-blue tail. He wears a torn black and white hoodie and a green shirt underneath.
- Flight- Sketch Phase has the ability to hover of the ground.
- Intangibility- Sketch Phase can make himself intangible, meaning he can phase through objects.
- Invisibility- Sketch Phase can turn invisible, making him unable to be seen by the human eye.
- Reanimating Art- Sketch Phase can animate art and drawings, meaning he can essentially bring it to life.
Dr. Jim Grim
Dr. Jim Grim is a caretaker that helps incoming ghosts cope with the afterlife. He studies the ecto-mutations, hoping to find a cure for some of them. He used to serve Pariah Dark, the king of the Ghost Zone.
Dr. Jim Grim resembles a human skeleton with green eyes. He wears long, black coat and wide, grey trousers. He also has a white belt with skull emblem. Dr. Jim Grim is usually equipped with his Eidolon Scythe.
- Flight- Dr. Jim Grim has the ability to hover off the ground.
- Intangibility- Dr. Jim Grim can make himself intangible, meaning he can phase through objects.
- Invisibility- Dr. Jim Grim can turn invisible, making him unable to be seen by the human eye.
- Teleportation- Dr. Jim Grim is a able to create portals to anywhere in the Ghost Zone thanks to his Eidolon Scythe.