Solarstorm is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Kryptonian from the planet Krypton in the DC Multiverse.
Solarstorm is a humanoid alien wearing a black, white, and yellow suit with a green cape. The Omnitrix was originally located on his belt.
- Solar Energy Absorption- Solarstorm can harness solar energy to power his abilities.
- Heat Vision- Solarstorm can fire rays of immense heat from his eyes.
- Super Breath- Solarstorm's breath can freeze objects and enemies.
- Enhanced Strength- Solarstorm has superhuman strength on a planetary scale.
- Enhanced Speed- Solarstorm can move at incredible speeds, faster than light.
- Enhanced Stamina- Solarstorm can perform incredible tasks without tiring, even for extended periods of time.
- Enhanced Senses- Solarstorm's senses are so attuned, he can detect threats from miles away and see through the entire light spectrum or hear infrasounds and ultrasounds.
- Nigh Invulnerability- Solarstorm is nearly invincible to physical damage.
- Flight- Solarstorm has the ability to levitate and fly with incredible speed, even in space.
- Super Flare- Solarstorm's last resort power is the ability to immediately expel all of his stored solar energy in one gigantic burst of explosive force. He cannot use it more than once or twice however, as it drains him of all his powers until he can recharge his cells with solar energy.
- Kryptonite- A rare mineral from his home planet can potentially weaken him and is lethal to Solarstorm.
- Magic- Despite being nearly invulnerable, he has almost no resistance to magic.
- Lead- His x-ray vision cannot see through lead.
- High-Pitched Sounds- If caught off guard, high-pitched sounds can temporarily hurt his extremely powerful hearing.
- Solar Energy Dependency- Without solar energy, Solarstorm abilities would slowly weaken.
Cosmigod is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Asgardian from the planet Asgard in the Marvel Multiverse.
Cosmigod is a humanoid alien wearing armor-like clothing. The Omnitrix is located on his chest.
- Enhanced Strength- Cosmigod has superhuman strength.
- Enhanced Speed- Cosmigod can move faster than the speed of light.
- Enhanced Stamina- Cosmigod can perform incredible tasks without tiring.
- Enhanced Durability- Cosmigod has high levels of durability, meaning he can walk away from a battle without a scratch.
- Flight- Cosmigod has the ability to levitate.
- Increased Longevity- Cosmigod can live up to tens of thousands of years.
- Cosmic Energy Manipulation- Cosmigod can manipulate cosmic energies of the universe.
- Overpowering- Although Cosmigod is essentially a god, it is possible to overpower him.
- Cosmic Energy Immunity- Beings that are immune to cosmic energy will be unaffected by his cosmic attacks.
Atlas is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Titanian Eternal from the planet Titan in the Marvel Multiverse.
Atlas is a large purple-skinned muscular humanoid standing around eight feet tall. The Omnitrix is located on the back of his left hand.
- Immortality- Atlas can live forever.
- Nigh Invulnerability- Atlas is almost completely invincible to most attacks.
- Regeneration- Atlas can regenerate his body on a molecular level.
- Enhanced Intelligence- Atlas has a strong and powerful mind.
- Enhanced Strength- Atlas has enhanced strength that surpasses the superhuman level.
- Enhanced Stamina- Atlas has great resistance and stamina.
- Overconfidence- Atlas' pride and confidence can get the better of him. Enemies can exploit this to defeat him in battle.
Painkiller is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Czarnian from the planet Czarnia in the DC Multiverse.
Painkiller is a tall muscular humanoid with punk-like black hair and facial hair. He has grey skin and green eyes. He wears a black uniform with white and green patterns, as well as two pieces of armor on his shoulders with green spikes.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his waist.
- Immortality- Painkiller is immortal, meaning he can live forever.
- Nigh Invulnerability- Painkiller is almost invincible to all types of attacks.
- Self Sustenance- Painkiller can sustain himself, meaning he does not require exterior means of energy.
- Thermal Immunity- Painkiller is immune to high levels of heat and radiation.
- Enhanced Strength- Painkiller has superhuman strength.
- Enhanced Stamina- Painkiller has great resistance and stamina.
- Temperament- Painkiller has a short temper, meaning he can easily get upset or angry over anything, this can distract him in battle.
Speed Bump is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Hedgehog from an unknown planet in the Sonic the Hedgehog universe.
Speed Bump is an anthropomorphic hedgehog with greenish electric turquoise fur, wearing long gloves and boots.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Enhanced Speed- Speed Bump can move so fast that the only thing perceptible is a green streak.
- Spin Dash- Speed Bump can curl into a ball and spin so fast that it destroys whatever he comes in contact with.
- Enhanced Agility- Speed Bump's super-speed gives him enhanced agility.
- Enhanced Senses- Speed Bump's super-speed allows for fast reflexes when sensing incoming danger.
- Surface Scaling- Speed Bump can move so fast that he can run up the side of a building.
- Extrasensory Perception- Speed Bump has what is known as a sixth sense, allowing him to perceive things others can't.
- Electrokinesis (Through Quills)- Speed Bump's quills generate an electric charge, allowing him to use this to his advantage.
- Afterimages- Speed Bump can move so fast that he creates speed mirages while he runs, as if he were in two places at once.
- Enhanced Durability- Speed Bump is surprisingly sturdy for an alien of his size, able to survive a near point-blank explosion without injuries.
- Balance- Speed Bump struggles to maintain balance if he is forced to come to a sudden halt.
U.F.Bro is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Asogian from the planet Brodo Asogi in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial universe.
U.F.Bro is a wrinkly brown-skinned creature with short legs, long arms, and a long neck.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his stomach.
- Extendable Neck- U. F. Bro can retract and elongate his neck.
- Limited Telekinesis- U. F. Bro can move things with his mind to a limited extent.
- Healing- U. F. Bro has the ability to heal himself, or others.
- Enhanced Intelligence- U. F. Bro has a higher level of intelligence than most lifeforms.
- Limited Physical Capabilities- U. F. Bro is very weak physically and not the best choice for hand to hand combat.
Phanten resembles Ben's human form, but with pale skin and light green hair.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his waist.
- Flight- Phanten has the ability to hover off the ground.
- Intangibility- Phanten can make himself intangible, meaning he can phase through objects and creatures.
- Invisibility- Phanten can turn invisible, making him unable to be seen by the human eye.
- Possession- Phanten can enter the minds of other creatures and take control of their body.
- Ecto-Energy- Phanten can manipulate his body's Ecto-Energy into a multitude of ways, such as energy blast, strength enchantment, sonic wails, etc.
- Blood Blossoms- If Phanten is in the presence of Blood Blossoms, he will be rendered powerless and will undergo great pain.
- Anti-Ghost Weapons- Phanten is susceptible to Fenton Works technologies designed to work against Ghosts.
- Ectoranium- Like all Ghosts, Phanten is unable to touch Ectoranium and is vulnerable to its effects.
Greylien is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Grey Alien from an unknown planet in the American Dad universe.
Greylien is a grey humanoid alien, with short stumpy legs. He has lanky arms and long fingers, his uniform covers from his neck down to his knees, along with black fingerless gloves. He has green and white stripes under his pecs and at the end of his gloves. His head extends backwards and he has two massive green eyes with black pupils.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his belly.
- Extended Lifespan- Greylien’s race can live for over 300 years.
- Superhuman speed- Greylien can run faster than light speeds.
- Regeneration- Greylien can regrow his body from a single cell.
- Space Survivability- Greylien does not need air to breathe nor does he need to breathe at all.
- Enhanced Intelligence- Greylien has a higher level of intelligence than most lifeforms.
- Stress Cloning- Greylien is capable of vomiting up small clones of himself when under extreme stress.
- Enhanced Leg Strength- Greylien has extremely powerful leg muscles.
- Fireproof Skin- Greylien can withstand being set ablaze. But, he'll still able to feel shock or pain of the flames and his skin will darken.
- Electric Touch- Greylien is 60% electricity and can channel it into his finger to send electrical shocks strong enough to kill and revive a human as well as insects.
- Jerk Bile- Greyliens must be rude or his body will build up a bile-like substance that will slowly poison him.
Space-Kahuna is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Zenn-Lavian from the planet Zenn-La in the Marvel Multiverse.
Space-Kahuna is a silver humanoid alien. He wears black shorts, with a green and white belt.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his left pectoral with a black strap reaching to his shoulder.
- Enhanced Strength- Space-Kahuna possesses enormous physical strength.
- Enhanced Stamina- Space-Kahuna's biology prevents him from suffering from fatigue, allowing him to fight for prolonged periods of time.
- Nigh-Invulnerability- The metallic skin of Space-Kahuna can withstand the pressure of a black hole, the heat of supernovae, and the stress of hyperspace travel.
- Enhanced Reflexes- Space-Kahuna can react in the space of a microsecond.
- Enhanced Senses- Space-Kahuna can see over a light-year away, detect fields and traces of energy, and hear over galactic distances.
- Flight- Space-Kahuna's Cosmic Surfboard grants him extreme flight speeds, allowing him to access hyperspace or move at faster than light speeds.
- Energy Absorption and Manipulation- Space-Kahuna can absorb, manipulate and discharge enormous amounts of energy from across the electromagnetic spectrum for a vast range of purposes.
- Matter Manipulation- Space-Kahuna can rearrange matter by manipulating molecules.
- Moral Compass- Space Kahuna refuses to kill in battle.
- Self-Restriction- Space-Kahuna limits his full potential unless matched against someone of equal power.
- Equipment Reliance- The Cosmic Surfboard is a crucial part of Space-Kahuna's fighting style and without it his abilities lessen considerably.
10&M is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Murrian from the planet Anestle.
10&M appears on the outside as a Green ball with a two sets of arms and two sets of legs coming out of it, eyes and a stylized white "10". The arms are green with metallic gloves and short Black-and-Green Sleeves. The Legs are black with Dark Silver boots which various green accents and with a Light Silver belt. The Omnitrix symbol appears on the top of the ball.
On the Inside, 10M is a chocolate-like fluid.
- Self Duplication- 10&M can create duplicates of himself via creating smaller copies of the suit inside it and breaking the original suit.
- Duplicate Merging- 10&M can use these duplicates to build up into a bigger suit.
- Liquid Form- If 10&M's suit were to be broken, he would be a mere fluid not capable of much motion.
- 10&M's name is a reference to the popular brand of chocolate sweets M&Ms.
X-Terminate is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Dalek from the planet Skaro in the Doctor Who Universe.
X-Terminate is a squid-like alien fused with a power armor surrounding him from the outside. He has a plug-like visor and two diodes on the top of his head. X-Terminate also has two differently shaped arms. The bottom part of his body is made of grey panels with green, spherical objects attached to them.
The Omnitrix is located in the middle section of his armor, near his Radiation Beam gun.
- Flight- Jets on the bottom of the armor provide flight capabilities.
- Suicide Bombs- X-Terminate houses bombs on the bottom portion of his armor.
- Radiation Beam- X-Terminate possesses a powerful energy weapon that at full power is capable of disintegrating nearly anything.
- Life Sign Scanners- A parascope-like eyestalk on the top of his head, provides him with 180-degree vision. He is able to communicate through this as well.
- Brain Wave Absorption- The suction cup-like appendage on his middle torso, is able to scan and drain brain waves.
- Emergency Time Travel- X-Terminate is capable of traveling through time.
- Suicide Bombs- The bombs that he can expel are powerful enough to harm himself as well.
Flash is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Meta-Human from the planet Earth in the DC Multiverse.
Flash is a humanoid transformation in a green, black, and white suit. He has two white spikes protruding from the sides of his head in a lightning bolt-like pattern.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Speed Force Conduit- Flash is connected to a form of cosmic energy called the Speed Force, and derives most of his powers from this energy.
- Enhanced Speed- Flash can move at exceptionally fast speeds, to the point where time is still around him and he appears invisible to the human eye. He is capable of reaching speeds that allow for both time and dimensional travel.
- Enhanced Biology- Flash possesses reflexes, stamina, strength and agility that far surpass that of a human. He is capable of healing rapidly as well.
- Enhanced Senses- Flash can perceive the world at a rate attuned to his reaction speed. He also possesses enhanced mental processing.
- Electrokinesis- Drawing on the Speed Force, Flash can generate and manipulate electrical energy for a range of purposes.
- Molecular Manipulation- Flash can accelerate his own molecules, producing different effects such as intangibility and invisibility.
- Clairvoyance- Using the Speed Force, Flash can occasionally glimpse visions of the future, however these glimpses are usually fragmented and unclear.
- Extreme Temperatures- Extremes of hot and cold can nullify Flash's durability and his Speed Force abilities.
- Energy Draining- The Speed Force can be drained from Flash, leaving him powerless.
- Electromagnetic Pulses- If exposed to EMPs, Flash cannot accelerate his molecules, leaving him unable to become intangible.
Bulk is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a X-tian from Planet X in the OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes Universe.
Bulk is a muscular blue-skinned humanoid alien with long green hair, antennae and pointy ears. His tongue is blue and his teeth are pointy. He is wearing a black suit with a green stripe on the stomach, a belt with a white stripe, and boats with green soles. Around his wrists, he wears green wrist bands with white stripes.
The Omnitrix is located on his belt.
- Laser Beams- Bulk can fire laser blasts out of his index finger that sting a bit.
- Levitation- Bulk can project a levitation beam out of his index finger that can lift heavy objects into the air.
- Enhanced Strength- Bulk's species have developed incredible strength from using their levitation beams on a daily basis.
- Flight- Bulk can use his levitation abilities to fly through the air.
- Radio Frequency Detection- The antennae on his give Bulk the ability to listen to radio frequencies.
Ghost Rider (Transformation)
Ghost Rider is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Spirit of Vengeance from the Marvel Universe.
Ghost Rider is a humanoid transformation in a white, black, and green suit, with spiked shoulder guards and wrist guards. His head is uncovered and made entirely of exposed bone, shrouded in an aura of green flame.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Enhanced Biology- Ghost Rider possesses enhanced strength, stamina and agility.
- Enhanced Durability- Most earthly attacks, such as physical blows, temperature and pressure extremes, energy blasts, falls from great heights, and gunshots, do not phase Ghost Rider. He cannot feel pain and can survive severe injury without obvious discomfort.
- Regenerative Healing- Ghost Rider can regenerate from the majority of damage done, such as regrowing lost limbs.
- Empathic Reading- By looking into a person's heart and soul, Ghost Rider can decide whether they are innocent or evil.
- Sin Manipulation- Ghost Rider is capable of purifying souls of sin, as well as perceiving the sins of an individual and absorbing said sins.
- Hellfire Manipulation- Ghost Rider possesses the ability to generate, control, and project hellfire, a supernatural flame that burns the soul and body. He can imbue objects and vehicles with it, project it from his hands, eyes, and mouth, and control hellfire-infused objects telepathically.
- Soul Manipulation- He can read souls, judging them of their innocence and guilt, and also consume them, leaving the person lifeless.
- Mystical Chain Projection- Ghost Rider wields a mystical chain that can grow in length and cut through almost anything. He can project these chains from his hands and mouth, and control them telepathically.
- Penance Stare- Any individual who looks into Ghost Rider's eyes sees and feels every bit of pain they have caused to anyone throughout their life.
- Loss of Control- Ben's mind controls Ghost Rider, and restrains his true power; however, if Ben's mind is subdued, the Spirit of Vengeance takes over and Ben is powerless to stop it doing what it wants.
- Magical Attacks- Ghost Rider is notably susceptible to powerful magical attacks.
- Moral Dilemma- Having the power to judge who is innocent and who is guilty can sometimes oppose Ben's morals, leaving him undecided on what to do, and susceptible to attack.
O.R. Ash (Transformation)
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his stomach.
- Omniscient- In the 5 Years Later Multiverse, O.R. Ash knows everything that has happened and everything that is going to happen.
- Limited Power- O.R. Ash's powers don't work in the real world, meaning he's just a normal human.
6210 is the Omnitrix DNA sample of Experiment 626 from the Lilo and Stitch Universe.
6210 is a short, cyan alien. He has six limbs with claws. He also has large ears and two antennas of the top of his head. He wears a black uniform with white stripes on upper limbs.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his abdomen.
- Enhanced Biology- 6210 possesses increased strength, speed and agility. He is able to lift objects 3,000 times heavier than him.
- Enhanced Senses- 6210 has extremely precise senses.
- Retractable Limbs- 6210 is able to retract some of his limbs, such as spines, antennae and lower pair of arms.
- Night Vision- 6210 can see in the dark with ease. When he uses this ability, his eyes change to a darker green color.
- Infrared Vision- 6210 can perceive the infrared spectrum (i.e. temperature), allowing them to see temperature variations in objects and environment. When he uses this ability, his eyes change to red.
- X-Ray Vision- 6210 can x-rays, electromagnetic waves of high energy and very short wavelength, which is able to pass through many materials opaque to light. When he uses this ability, his eyes change to a brighter green.
- Indestructibility- 6210 is nigh indestructible.
- Fireproof Skin- 6210 is so fire resistant, that he could a giant explosion dead center and only end up little singed.
- Electricity Resistance- 6210 also has some resistance to electricity, able to recover pretty quickly. However, he can still feel pain from such shocking, despite his immunity to electricity.
- Enhanced Intelligence- 6210 is able to think faster than a supercomputer.
- Wall Crawling- The pads on 6210's hands and feet can secrete a sticky substance, allowing him to scale and adhere to almost any surface, such as buildings and walls.
- Spherical Form- 6210's skeletal system is very flexible, allowing him to put his feet into his mouth and become a rolling ball, allowing him to squeeze through tight spaces.
- Audio Amplifier- 6210 also can act as an audio amplifier, radio, and/or microphone.
- Venomous Spines- 6210's spines are poisonous and connected to venom sacs in his spinal cord.
- Hyperdensity- His increased density causes him to sink in any form of low-density fluids.
- Strength Limit- 6210 is able to lift objects 3,000 times heavier than his body weight but if any weight is added to it then his arms will instantly go out.
Tomo'Row is the Omnitrix DNA sample of a Pillar Man from the planet Earth in the JoJo's Bizzare Adventure Universe.
Tomo'Row is a tall, well-built humanoid alien. He has an insect-like mouth, four glowing eyes and long, purple hair. He has two claws on each of his feet. He wears a green and grey uniform with metallic parts.
- Body Manipulation- Tomo'Row is able to break his own bones, dislocate joints and flatten organs at will in order to achieve different shapes.
- Enhanced Biology- Tomo'Row possesses increased durability and strength.
- Regeneration- Tomo'Row can regenerate his entire body in a matter of seconds so long as his brain is intact.
- Enhanced Intelligence- Tomo'Row is able to perfectly recall anything from memory as well as analyze and completely understand anything they focus on, including weapons, machinery, and even people.
- Enhanced Senses- Tomo'Row can isolate individual smells to track enemies down and identify the amount of people in a room by sensing their heat signatures.
- Absorption- Tomo'Row's body is composed of digestive cells, meaning that he can absorb other beings to replenish his strength and grow stronger.
- Elemental Manipulation- Tomo'Row is able to control the basic elements such as fire, earth, wind and water to varying degrees, depending on his mental state.
- Reactive Evolution- Tomo’Row is able to change his biology within seconds to adapt to a situation, such as growing wings, extra arms, more muscle, etc.
- Enhanced Speed- Tomo'Row is able to move fast enough that the human eye will only see a blur.
- Sunlight- Exposure to sunlight will cause his skin to burn. Prolonged exposure to sunlight will eventually kill him. He can counter this by creating some sort of shade for himself with his abilities.
- Hamon- Like all Pillar Men, Tomo’Row is vulnerable to Ripple energy, also known as Hamon energy.
- His name is a reference to There for Tomorrow.
Incarnate is the Omnitrix DNA sample of a Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey in the Doctor Who Universe.
Incarnate resembles an older human with grey hair and green eyes. He wears mostly black robe with a white collar and white and green accents. Underneath the robe is a white undersuit.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest.
- Regeneration Energy Generation and Manipulation- Incarnate is capable of generating and controlling regeneration energy which he can use to heal himself and others as well as revitalize himself when at the brink of death. This revitalization will cause his appearance and personality to change.
- Hypercognition- Incarnate has enchanted intelligence, memory, and problem-solving skills.
- Telepathy- Incarnate can read and erase other people’s memories by placing his middle and pointer fingers on their temples.
- Enhanced Biology- Incarnates body is incredibly durable, capable of withstanding extremely powerful physical and energy-based attacks without taking Severe damage.
- Energy Absorption/Redirection- Incarnate is capable of absorbing and expelling Regeneration energy as well as low-level radiation, such as X-Radiation, etc.
- Aspirin- Incarnates metabolism is incapable of properly braking down aspirin which can cause his blood to thicken and lead to pulmonary and cerebral embolism a.k.a Brain and Lung clots.
Skelekinesis is the Omnitrix DNA sample of a Skeleton Monster from The Underground in the Undertale universe.
Skelekinesis resembles a human skeleton. He wears black and white shorts along with a green jumper.
The Omnitrix symbol is located in his left eye socket.
- Telekinesis- Skelekinesis can move objects using the power of his mind.
- Teleportation- Skelekinesis is able to instantly change his position.
- Gaster Blasters- Skelekinesis can summon skull-like devices that shoot laser beams.
- Exhaustion- Skelekinesis can eventually tire out from using his powers and fall asleep.