Phanplasm is a ghost-like alien. His outer, silver skin resembles a cloak with a hood. Underneath it, he appears as a green plasma being with no legs. He wears a black and green uniform on his torso.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on the right side of his chest.
- Flight- Phanplasm is constantly floating off the ground and can fly at speeds up to 50 mph.
- Intangibility- Phanplasm can convert his body into pure plasma in order to become intangible.
- Invisibility- Phanplasm can further convert his body into a diluted plasma that makes him appear completely invisible.
- Possession- Phanplasm can break down into a plasmatic gas that can enter a living being’s muscles and take control over them.
- Plasma Manipulation- Phanplasm is able to manipulate all types of plasma, including fire, lightning, and aurora. He can channel fire and lightning along surfaces or as offensive blasts. He can generate aurora to light up dark areas.
- Intangible Opponents- If an opponent is intangible, they can make contact with Phanplasm while he is invisible.
- Lead- Phanplasm cannot phase through or even touch lead, as it causes him great pain.
- Overexertion- If Phanplasm uses his plasma abilities too much at once, he will grow tired.
Plasmos is a planet made entirely of various forms of plasma. The Ignispiravits evolved their cloak-like bodies in order to better maneuver through the plasma that their planet is made of. Despite their spooky appearance, they are actually a very friendly race.