Planet Buster has a grotesque, humanoid body that is an amalgam of several of Ben's transformations. He stands at approximately 117 feet tall, weighing in at 222,500 tons. His skin is that of Gravattack's and his body structure is mostly a mix between Way Big and Gravattack.
He has two faces, one is on his head and is that of Way Big's, the other is on his stomach and is that of Gravattack's. He has flames coming out of his chest, elbows, and left shin.
The Modified Omnitrix Symbol is on the left side of his chest.
- Gravikinesis- Planet Buster can manipulate the gravitational force of himself or those around him.
- Pyrokinesis- Planet Buster can produce and manipulate fire. He can form the fire into any shape he chooses.
- Cosmic Rays- Planet Buster can shoot powerful cosmic rays of energy.
- Space Survivability- Planet Buster can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Lack of Oxygen- Without Oxygen, Planet Buster's flames can be extinguished and result in him being weakened.
- In Chapter 8: Risen (Pages 43-53) Fallout Ben was forced to transform into Planet Buster and faced off against Ben Tennyson as Atomix.
- The 8% unknown, is actually Nanites. The Omnitrix can't identify it.