Rattle is a zombie-like humanoid with damaged purplish skin and yellowish bones protruding out of his skin. He has two eyes and one eye hole in his exposed upper skull and sharp teeth. He has four fingers on his hands, and three fingers on his feet with exposed bones, bone spikes protruding out of his elbows, exposed bone pieces on the back of his lower legs and an exposed rib cage. He wears a green, black and white outfit.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his left pectoral.
- Detachable Body Parts- Rattle can detach any part of his body with no negative side-effects to himself thanks to his closed flow circulatory system.
- Enhanced Strength- Despite his frail appearance, Rattle can lift incredible amounts of weight.
- Enhanced Durability- Despite looking like skin and bone, Rattle has very durable anatomy.
- Radiation Touch- Rattle emits a light amount of Corrodium radiation, so he can touch different beings (mainly humans) to "infect" them with radiation, turning them into Corrodium mutants.
- Corrodium Immunity- Rattle is immune to the negative effects of Corrodium.
- Weak Joint-Connection- If he is struck hard enough, Rattle's body parts will detach.
- Dangerous Energy Emanation - The energy that Rattle emanates can be very dangerous to some species.
Rattle's ancestors were the ancient Egyptians who evolved when exposed to large amounts of Corrudium over a long period of time.
- His species are the "zombies" who attack the shopping mall at the ending of Secret Of The Omnitrix.
- Like Nanomech, Rattle has Human genes in his DNA.