Ripcord is a barrel-like alien with blue skin that fades to red. His cheeks are puffed out. He has three tendrils covering his mouth and two fins on the side of his head. A light green ring segments his head, torso and his base. He has three arms with seven fins coming out of each arm. He wears a black uniform with green sleeves.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on the top of his head.
- Spinning Abilities- Ripcord can spin at speeds of 80 MPH or about 129 KMPH. He can also not get dizzy or nauseous when spinning.
- Limited Energy Manipulation- Ripcord can produce a gel from his palms that can act as whips. They can extend up to 25 feet (7.62 meters). When spinning at speeds of 25 MPH or about 40 KMPH the gel heats up and acts similar to a heated blade.
- Dizziness and Nausea Immunity- Ripcord is immune to dizziness and nausea, which allows him to spin for longer periods of time.
- Self Gravity Manipulation- Ripcord can spin on walls and ceilings by manipulating his own gravity.
- Loss of Direction- Ripcord can easily loose direction when spinning. He can stop his head from spinning, but he would spin slower as a result.
- Gel- Ripcord's gel can get stuck or tangled up, disrupting Ripcord's spinning.
- Uneven Surfaces- Ripcord can't spin well on rougher and uneven surfaces.
- Jumping- Ripcord cannot jump due to not having legs.
The planet Diosphear was hit by a large moon resulting in half the planet being destroyed. The destroyed fragments orbited the planet creating an asteroid belt that could still maintain life. The Averta Minors were ones of the living beings on in the asteroid belt. After being exposed to their planet's core for long periods, they developed a planet-like core in their bodies that allows them to manipulate their gravity. With it, they can maneuver through their new distorted gravity. They can also develop a gel-like substance in their palms that they can use to grapple onto asteroids.
- As Ripcord, Ben will often shout the phrases "Go shoot" and "Let it rip!" before taking off in a high speed.
- The phrases are references to the Beyblade franchise.
- Due to how their facial structure is built, Averta Minors often go "brrrr" while spinning at a certain speed. Said speed varies between each individual.