This transformation was a commission and not valid for use by other projects outside of the 5YL Wiki without permission from the original creator.
Scissor Kick is a short, four-limbed, bipedal humanoid raptor being covered in sharp points and knifed limbs. His head is pointy and vaguely reptilian, with a spine of spikes. A uniform covers most of the non-bladed areas of his body.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his stomach.
- Kinetic Redirection- Scissor Kick has the ability to reverse the flow of kinetic energy when striking an incoming target with one of his bladed limbs. This does not apply to targets that are falling towards him.
- Enhanced Reflexes- Scissor Kick can dodge and move quickly in a short reactive range, though he cannot use these reflexes to run long distances.
- Fall Negation- Scissor Kick can negate the affects of any injury upon falling upon impact via kinetic redirection and inherent durability.
- Enhanced Acrobatics- Scissor Kick can use his reflexes to quickly move through crowded spaces.
- Armor Plating- Scissor Kick's skin is extremely durable due to his metallic exteriors.
- Magnetism- A strong enough magnetic force can pull Scissor Kick in a specific direction, with no way to reflect this effect.
- Durability Limit- Scissor Kick's blades can be chipped or broken if to much force is exerted by himself or others.
Scissor Kick comes from the planet Terra Beerusia, a savage planet full of ferocious monsters. The Kinetidae are constantly on the move, out maneuvering their foes across the landscape through various acrobatic feats. They have evolved a special metal alloy that is capable of reflecting oncoming attacks, they use this to overthrow stronger opponents that their blades alone couldn’t take down, such as their natural predator, The Apollydopterran.
- Scissor Kick was inspired by the ability Full Counter from Seven Deadly Sins.
- Scissor Kick's blades can be regrown if broken off, but the process takes time.
- Kinetidae are unisex.