Scorpiblow is a humanoid transformation that resembles a scorpion. He has brown and yellow skin with large eyes on the sides of his head and sharp mandibles. He has a thin body type with yellow and brown claws and a long, thin tail. He wears a green, white and black uniform on his stomach and his tail.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.
- Aerokinesis- Scorpiblow can use vortexes and whirlwinds to manipulate air, giving him the ability to suck air in through his claws. He can expel the air through his claws, tail, and even his back which can allow him to fly.
- Poison Gas- Scorpiblow can expel a poisonous gas from his tail.
- Enhanced Durability- Scorpiblow has a durable exoskeleton that can withstand significant impacts.
- Heat Resistance- Scorpiblow is able to survive in extremely warm temperatures.
- Sharp Claws- His claws are sharp and can be used to defend himself.
- Cold Temperatures- Scorpiblow is vulnerable to cold temperatures.
- Scorpiblow's species resides on the planet Eqitan, which is split between two different environments, a jungle and dry desert.
- The Arid Arachaero Scorpiones live on the desert half of the planet, in tall towers of stone that are interlaced with thriving nests.
- Occasionally, the Arid Arachaero Scorpiones must travel to various oasis found on the planet to collect water and plants for their larvae in the nests. However, they must take caution, for many predators dwell deep in the oasis to feed on the Scorpiones.
- Scorpiblow was the ninth of the ten runner ups in Ink Tanks Create Your Own Alien contest.