Scrap Heat is a Metallic Humanoid Slug alien with a dark grey shell with glowing blue membranes lining his body, a glowing blue mouth and green conjoined eyes.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his forehead.
- Hard Metal Carapace- Scrap Heat possesses an impressive metal carapace capable of with standing various forces like the crushing depth of the sea floor.
- Superheating Organs- Scrap Heat's Organs produce immense amounts of heat allowing them to stay in a constant semi liquid state.
- Malleable Metal Membrane- Scrap Heat can alter his body shape via bending and stretching his superheated metal body into different shapes such as drills and spiked balls, or even simpler body features like extra appendages.
- Independent Internal Respiration- Scrap heat can breathe in any environment using his thermophillic glands.
- Constant Need to Eat- Scrap Heat must constantly eat to maintain the large amount of energy he requires to heat up his metal body. If he fails to do so, his metallic body will start to harden and he won't be able to move, eventually starving.
- Prone to Overheating- Scrap Heat's own immense temperature is a hazard to himself and those around him. If he heats up too much, his body will turn liquid.
- Episode 7:Kylmyys (first appearance)